Go Back   Cyber Security Forum > Cybercrime Forum > Unverified Advertising
Register Info Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Unverified Advertising Your promotional offers

#1 Old 03-12-2024, 03:58 AM
dollarusd
VERIFIED

dollarusd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I sell photos used driver's licenses from both sides and id cards, passports

Telegram https://t.me/marketplace_darknet
Payment:
1)Tether usdt trc20 erc20
2)Bitcoin(as soon as i see in history transaction one confirmation you receive documents through guarantor or without him,
documents you will not get if zero confirmation)

I sell photos used driver's licenses from both sides and id cards, passports.
Countrys: Europe United States Britain Canada China(on some countries have selfies).

ATTENTION CHANGES HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED:Now each valid document will cost more than document that has not been verified on validity.
To check for validity, you give such site or such address has already been found me earlier using search engine https://www.google.com
and i check on validity with my document or documents.

Validity will be proven verification on website for relevant country.

I can check my documents on validity(but then they will cost more for you) if you provide me address such site or such address has already been found me earlier using search engine https://www.google.com

Please do not confuse two different concepts: validity and verification.

Attention:i do not make verified statuses,you pay money either through guarantor or without one and receive documents.
Trying to get verified status on these documents on your site,you are playing roulette (whether you are lucky or not).

I not responsible for successful approv exactly on your website for getting verified status.

On screenshot valid document i add paint on important data, and add paint on important data on second document,eventually you can identify data matches on both documents.

All documents used.
I not responsible for verification on any site,i'm not responsible for originality all documents(please note that there may be photoshop,i bought it cheaper and sold it at higher and i don’t care eat whether photoshop on any document or no).

BELOW YOU WILL SEE PRICES FOR KITS THAT ARE UNKNOWN WHETHER THEY ARE VALID OR NOT.
price id card or driver's license on both sides 11,19$
price selfie with id card in hand or selfie with driver's license in hand+id card or driver's license on both sides 22.38$
price passport 5,59$
price selfie with passport in hand +passport 11,19$

BELOW YOU WILL SEE PRICES FOR KITS THAT ARE VALID AFTER VERIFICATION BY USING SITE WHOSE ADDRESS YOU WILL PROVIDE ME WITH.
price valid driver's license on both sides 19.02$
price valid id card on both sides 19.02$
price valid passport 9.51$
price valid set along with selfie:id or driver's license in hand(front side)+ id or driver's license on both sides 38.04$
price valid set together with selfie:passport in hand+passport 19.02$

Ladies and gentlemen available disposable 50 percent discount on any country or countries for 3 or 5 or 10 or more people(depending from country).
This discount reduce price on half.
This discount only for documents without selfies.

You see in advance paint on important data for required number people(keep in mind that for large number people add paint on important data take lot time up to one hour and possibly even more, so you to wait this time).

After payment you receive original documents without paint.

You can buy id cards on both sides with disposable discount.

You can buy driver's license on both sides with disposable discount.

You can buy id cardson both sides + driver's license on both sides with disposable discount(mix id cards(on both sides) with driver's license(on both sides) for required number people).

You can buy passports with disposable discount.

All documents used, where they used earlier unknown.
Id cards or driver's license on both sides:
for 3 people you pay 16.35 $
for 5 people you pay 27.25 $
for 10 people you pay 54.5 $
for 15 people you pay 81.75 $
for 20 people you pay 109 $
for 25 people you pay 136.25 $
for 30 people you pay 163.5 $
for 35 people you pay 190.75 $
for 40 people you pay 218 $
for 45 people you pay 245.25 $
for 50 people you pay 272.5 $
for 55 people you pay 299.75 $
for 60 people you pay 327 $
for 65 people you pay 354.25 $
for 70 people you pay 381.5 $
for 75 people you pay 408.75 $
for 80 people you pay 436 $
for 85 people you pay 463.25 $
for 90 people you pay 490.5 $
for 95 people you pay 517.75 $
for 100 people you pay 545 $

Passports:
for 3 people you pay 8.17 $
for 5 people you pay 13.62 $
for 10 people you pay 27.25 $
for 15 people you pay 40.87 $
for 20 people you pay 54.5 $
for 25 people you pay 68.12 $
for 30 people you pay 81.75 $
for 35 people you pay 95.37 $
for 40 people you pay 109 $
for 45 people you pay 122.62 $
for 50 people you pay 136.25 $
for 55 people you pay 149.87 $
for 60 people you pay 163.5 $
for 65 people you pay 177.12 $
for 70 people you pay 190.75 $
for 75 people you pay 204.37 $
for 80 people you pay 218 $
for 85 people you pay 231.62 $
for 90 people you pay 245.25 $
for 95 people you pay 258.87 $
for 100 people you pay 272.5 $

Every day dollar exchange rate changes so every day price will be different(discount price no change).

After payment you receive original documents without paint.

You can buy two ways:
1)Through guarantor(you must trust him).
Guarantor’s services are paid for your money(in full amount money),cost for guarantor’s services inquire itself through his profile on forum(there where you find him) using private message.
Guarantor may be administrator or moderator or person with title(rank) guarantor any shadow forum.
Write me address this guarantor on my telegram(add me http link his profile from forum),i want see his telegram address in profile or he write me his telegram address(if he not added telegram address for public viewing in his profile),
i will write him about it using personal message on forum.

2) You pay money in advance on your own risk and get originals documents without paint.

Last edited by dollarusd; Today at 10:32 PM.
dollarusd is online now   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 03-13-2024, 01:34 AM
dollarusd
VERIFIED

actual
dollarusd is online now   Reply With Quote
  #3 Old 03-14-2024, 01:41 AM
dollarusd
VERIFIED

actual