Telegram:maintex

Go Back   Cyber Security Forum > Cybercrime Forum > Unverified Advertising

Notices

Unverified Advertising Your promotional offers

#1 Old 12-20-2014, 01:30 PM
Nomad

Nomad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Paypal cashsout method and cc to btc

Looking to sell some guides on here and since I'm new member will offer the first 3 to buy at a only $15 if they can vouch and post after buying.

I have a great pdf on how to create and age a perfect paypal account so that you can cash it out it is very detailed and the method is working. It may take some time to age the account the more the better but even just a month will do this guide completely explains how to do it right and you will be surprised at how you go about doing this.

First 3 buyers I will let it go for a $15 dollar donation olease post a reply and vouch the information afterwards. $25 after the first 3 buyers Please PM me withyour your information and I will get back to usualky within a few hours but not longer then 24hrs.

I also have found a working method to cashout all cvv cc's to BTC. Thus method is useing a payment provider like paypal (It is not paypal!). I have used this sussfully over and over for the past two weeks. This method will not cash out the full ammount of your cc but will be used multiable times for differnt cards. Now you will need a good proxy for this as you cannot use tor or most of the freely listed proxy servers just a heads up. I have used this method for the past two weeks without a hitch I think it is a 7 out of 10 suscess rate. You will have to put time and effort into this and will need a paid for socks5 proxy you cannot use any free proxys or tor for this.

Same deal as above first 3 buyers for $15 $25 there after
these offers are commbined so only first 3 to buy will get it at $15.

I know the first guide would sell for alot more not sure what I would consider the other one worth but defiantly more then $25.

BTC address : 1CdMY6o2XZ2WeTsLpoyMDdYs1i7UXT4tKx

Please send donations there and send me a PM with your information and email address if you want me to email it to you.

Thanks!
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 12-20-2014, 02:03 PM
Swiper

Swiper is an unknown quantity at this point

willing to do a trade for the paypal guide? Im willing to offer a fresh US fullz dump for it let me know.
Swiper is offline   Reply With Quote
  #3 Old 01-18-2015, 06:41 AM
DR4G00N

DR4G00N 1
Send a message via ICQ to DR4G00N Send a message via Skype™ to DR4G00N

lol you can cashout thousands and you ask for few cents

holy crap