Telegram:maintex

Go Back   Cyber Security Forum > Cybercrime Forum > Online Carding

Notices

Online Carding All about credit cards, enroll, bins, ssn/dob

#1 Old 08-23-2019, 03:01 AM
Kelley

Kelley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default homedpot

Hello world, please I need a very clean pick up service in USA stores to pick up Electronics and sell them and send me my shares (WU or BTC prefered) and we splits and share the cash or funds equally and no cheats please.. PM me asap let's make some cool funds down here ......to all buyers & sellers here...I am a verified vendor....i need legit person who can pick Best Buy and Home Depot. Serious people willing to make it like me only contact me if you willing to work.Lets break bread..and more i need real partners to fuck with only the real ones .,
https://www.homedepot.com/mycart/home icq;712016294
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9498.JPG (58.8 KB, 2 views)
Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
homedpot