If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 10-21-2019, 06:29 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default Paypal carding tutorial

I'm gonna gonna explain to you a very simple and easy way that i have been having success with lately and along with the explanation I’ll give you some advice and tips you can use to try other methods as well, or send me message if you are interested in other methods.

So let's begin !

Tips:
– PayPal accounts opens up without verification much more often on MOBILE devices.
– PayPal makes easier payments on MOBILE devices. – Applications on MOBILE devices do not require a user-agent to be similar.
– Applications on MOBILE does not require you to have an IP too close to Account Holder.

So the tip in general here is: USE MOBILE DEVICES OR EMULATORS FOR PAYPAL CASH OUTS.

Many times I fail to open an account on my PC, but will open it immediately afterwards on mobile device. Cashing out has also been much easier on mobile.

All I use is a VPN and set it in the same state / country as account holder. You must use a SAFE VPN Mobile APP ! Why a SAFE one is so important ? => Simply because a SAFE VPN provider does not record User Data, if you now already this part, it is OK, otherwise use my SAFE provider

Go at the bottom menu, tap on « PRODUCTS » chose your app (iOS or Android), download it and choose a plan (1 month for example) Method: I’m sure there are many other sites whereby you can do this with so feel free to experiment and test different sites. I’ve had the most success on G2A.com and I found that their security is not up to standard. They also deliver Gift card instantly after payment.

Here’s what you do:
PayPal account (hit me if you need help finding one) .
Download G2A app for android/IOS – Use Firefox so you can put socks for another layer of protection
Set VPN on closest area of PayPal account. It seems it works as long as you are in the same country at least. If it’s a USA account then try to be in same state.
Create a new account on g2a.com with another email address and verify the email address. You must use a fake email address and NOT the Email address of the PayPal account.
Go to profile page and enter the details of the PayPal Account Holder.
Proceed to the marketplace and select some eGift Cards – Steam, Amazon and iTunes carry the most value at exchanges. Keep the total amount of the purchase below $250 per transaction. It seems like they request verification for transactions above $250.
Go to checkout and choose PayPal as your method of payment. It will take you to the PayPal checkout page where you will be asked to enter your PayPal logins. Enter the details and pay !! It will be successful 60% of the time !!
E-Gift Card codes are delivered instantly on the checkout page after successful payment!!
Go to localbitcoins.com or paxum.com to sell your e-gift codes for BTC !! No verification required !
Two reasons why this is successful are :
– You can use a different PayPal email address than the email of your G2A account.
– Gift Cards are delivered instantly and no verification process will be conducted.
PS. Remember guys: Fraud and cashing out stolen Accounts and Cards are Always a Gamble. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t!! For unknown reasons payments will decline and we have to accept that we cannot cash out 100% of the time ! Having said that, as your knowledge and skills increase, your succes rate will increase. But not even the best carder hits every single time he tries. If you fail, get over it and try again. Sooner or later you will hit!

Good luck!
  #2 Old 03-22-2022, 08:39 PM
edward

edward is an unknown quantity at this point

this is works?
edward is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carding, paypal, tutorial