If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 05-23-2014, 05:19 AM
ban888

ban888 1
Default COMPLETE TUTORIAL ON HACKING INTO PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

Since its birth in 1998, eBay owned company PayPal (www.paypal.com) has become a hugely popular internet banking company, as the brand-new idea of sending money to anyone in the world through Email has won hearts of millions of internet users worldwide, the number of members of PayPal has been skyrocketing since. PayPal is now by far the most successful internet banking company.

However, insecurity on the internet has been a great problem since the beginning of the boom of the dotcom economy; all famous computers companies have been victims of hackers from around the globe due to security flaws in its system.

Microsoft is recent victim of the W32.Blaster.Worm virus which has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running Microsoft Windows and gain control over it. Microsoft took immediate action after the spread of the virus, however, a considerable amount of computers worldwide have been victimized and the Blaster Worm is still at large. More information on this security flaw in the Microsoft Windows and the nature of the virus can be found at:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/ven...ster.worm.html

Like Microsoft, PayPal is the latest victim of internet hackers. Despite the company seemingly perfect security system, a serious security flaw in the ADDRESS CONFIRMATION PROCESS of PayPal members?accounts has been discovered by a few experienced hackers from Russia. The hacking process has been simplified a while ago and it was revealed on a Russian language hacking website at:
http://vir.ru/index.html

PayPal was immediately alerted of this security flaw after the Russian language hacking tutorial was published on the above website, but in order to prevent its customers from losing trust in internet banking, PayPal chose NOT to alert its customers of this security flaw and has then secretly BANNED numerous online articles that contained information of this security flaw.

However, it has been confirmed that due to technical difficulty, PayPal has NOT yet fixed the problem and at this moment right now, anyone can STILL hack into a great number of PayPal accounts with confirmed addresses.

To inform users worldwide of this problem, I抳e attached an English version of the hacking process. Remember, to get the whole thing to work, you MUST
STRICTLY follow the instructions and have a PayPal account with a confirmed mailing address!

HACKING PROCESS:

Every PayPal member is identified by his/her Email and the majority of the PayPal members use Yahoo or Hotmail. After completion of the mailing address confirmation process, usually by adding a CREDIT CARD, PayPal automatically sends the user抯 address confirmation info to a mailerbot associated with the user抯 Email, in most cases, it either a Yahoo mailerbot or Hotmail mailerbot.

The security flaw occurs RIGHT HERE! Both Yahoo and Hotmail mailerbots can be confused by a random user and sends out information saved on its server to that user.
To get PayPal account information of numerous random PayPal users from a Yahoo or Hotmail mailerbot, you have to do the following:

1) Log into your www.paypal.com homepage, and click on rofile? and then click on
treet Address?under ccount Information?

2) Find the Address whose status is ome? and if it says onfirmed? then please read on.

Basically, A Confirmed Address is any address at which you receive your credit card statement. If you receive a credit card bill at this address, you can confirm it by entering your credit card information. This information will only be used to confirm your address. Your card will not be charged by PayPal.

So, if your Home address is NOT confirmed, then FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON PAYPAL AND ADD A CREDIT CARD TO CONFIRM YOUR MAILING ADDRESS.

3) Now, Check if your PayPal Email is a Yahoo or a Hotmail Email. If it is, please read on. If it is not, create either a yahoo or hotmail Email and log on to www.paypal.com, go to Profiles and then Email, and make it your PRIMARY Email, i.e. the one through which you log on to PayPal and receive Emails from paypal.

4) Okay, now your primary Email is either a Yahoo Email or a Hotmail email, right?

I. If it a Yahoo email, then:

[email protected] (This is the Yahoo mailerbot described above)

In the subject line, write:

0yah3534paypal78verif-0e24 (To confuse the Yahoo mailerbot)

In the email body, please write exactly 12 lines, which MUST BE as follows:

In line 1: Content-Type: text/plain;

In line 2: charset=us-ascii
(To make the reply readable)

In line 3: address000%%confirmation0e24.yahoo.com
(To confuse the mailerbot)

In line 4: p38ylec00rm::s%%http://www.paypal.com%%
(To make the mailerbot start retrieving information acquired from PayPal.)

In line 5: Your primary email at paypal
(To retrieve information from PayPal, The mailerbot now needs an Email which is the primary Email of a PayPal account with a confirmed mailing address, you have to use your own Email as a bait Email and you抣l need to receive info of other accounts from this Email too, so be sure this is your primary Email at PayPal.)

In line 6: start (retrieve > 0)
(To activate the mailerbot retrieval function)

In line 7: verified (*value= = float)
(To continue the mailerbot retrieval function)

In line 8: Your PayPal password
(Now you have to enter your paypal password, as the yahoo mailerbot was programmed in a way that it sends testing info to PayPal who抣l verify each account抯 password and confirm it with the Yahoo mailerbot. So in line 8, you have to enter your valid/correct password of your PayPal account.)

In line 9: #searchmsgend72hr
(To search for info of PayPal members who had their addresses confirmed in the last 72 hours)

In line 10: Your yahoo email password
(By entering the password of your email. The yahoo mailerbot will assume this is a command from the administrator and will send out information to the dministrator?who is actually you.)

In line 11: send&&idR20034-tsa-0583
(This will make the mailerbot send all the info to your email)

In line 12: #endofmsg
(Last step!)

Note: Please STRICTLY follow the instruction above and you抣l be guaranteed to get an automatic reply from the confused Yahoo mailerbot! Then you抣l have email, password and all sorts of information of PayPal users who had their mailing addresses confirmed over the last 72 hours.
ban888 is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 01-11-2015, 10:23 PM
gibbo

gibbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Very funny yeah, include MY mail and password, shall i just give you my bank login and card number too, ffs im new here this is the second post ive viewed, is this what to expect ?.
gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
  #3 Old 07-10-2015, 11:58 PM
saveruski

saveruski is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbo View Post
Very funny yeah, include MY mail and password, shall i just give you my bank login and card number too, ffs im new here this is the second post ive viewed, is this what to expect ?.
HEs PlaYiNg IT WeLL
saveruski is offline   Reply With Quote
  #4 Old 12-07-2016, 06:46 PM
DUNSON

DUNSON is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DUNSON

Wow, your meant to be a VIP and your trying to rip people who use the same forum as you ? Thats great that is whatever happened to fucking loyality and i dont care if i get banned for this but its the likes of you who causes all the mistrust and paranoia in forums like this andyour meant to be a VIP who should set an example ffs what happened to this place supposed to be for likeminded people all helping each other out with ways to go and make money ripping/scamming OUTSIDE the forum ? If i ran this place id ban your arse on the spot for trying to rip other members ffs, it just gets worse and worse in this game you used to be able to rely on others to come through for you and could trust them but now you cant trust shit and its cos of the likes of YOU the so called VIP what a joke.
DUNSON is offline   Reply With Quote
  #5 Old 04-09-2020, 11:22 AM
iamzer0

iamzer0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbo View Post
I'mma write about it and advertise this site because it's still catching persons
iamzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote