Go Back   Cyber Security Forum > Cybercrime Forum > Carding for Beginners
Register Info Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Carding for Beginners Learning to carding

#1 Old 12-17-2013, 02:17 PM
feiman

feiman is on a distinguished road
Default problems with dumps or encoding

im a newb and i just started yesterday, i got my cards embossed and my dumps died i guess, they didnt work and i went to the mall today with new dumps and the cards still didnt work. i dont know if its the dumps or if its how im encoding the dumps, what could it be? somebody told me i should include the question marks before and after track and percentage, is that true or is it just the dump? lol or am i just fully encoding wrong?

This is how i encoded it (dumps dead though(useless))
B4185506001094486^DAVIS/TYREK^130810100000000000000759043000000000
4185506001094486=13081010000759043000
feiman is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 12-17-2013, 02:18 PM
jos

jos is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't need to put any ? or % before or after the track1/2.
Put infos like you pasted here, simple tr1 and tr2 in correct box and just write the card, and read it after to check if all good.
If you get Card Read Succeseful and you got same infos like pasted it's ok.Also check on your program to select HI-CO before u write the cards.
But what i think is your problem are bins and dumps supplier.
When you swipe card and u see POS is checking for auth then no problem whit encoding, is just the cards u get.
Find bins that work for you and change your supplier, this might be the problem. If you just begin before u go hit anything big check card on small amount somewhere to see if u got anything good. If first card accept then probably rest of them will be good too. Have patience in this game and grow small, don't get greedy u will see troubles. Good luck
jos is offline   Reply With Quote
  #3 Old 12-17-2013, 02:19 PM
Honest Seller
VERIFIED

Honest Seller 1
Send a message via ICQ to Honest Seller

Everything you did is correct, just because your carding does not mean you'll get approved. Hard to find good dmps. So when you swipe and it says Dec, call, pickup, ect u made card properly it just is a dead dmp.
Honest Seller is offline   Reply With Quote