If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 06-04-2021, 12:58 PM
factchecker

factchecker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default (TUT) DOX ANYONE!

What is Doxing?
Doxing is gaining access to someone's disclosed information - such as their full name, address, phone number and any other details that are personal / private to them. In short, we are gathering as much information as we possibly can, whether it be a long-lost brother, someone you like, or just a rival that you want to scare with your information.
Starting Off.
To get started building up our new Dox we first need a few basic pieces of information to start it up. If you don't know their email, I've attached quite an easy method to get it. As having their email will be a great way to start up the Dox.
Getting their email.
Basically to do this method you have to have some original form of contact with them (e.g via an online game, or talking via Xbox live, whatever your choice may be) and tell them you have a few dollars on PayPal or a cool eBook you just bought that you don't want and will give to them. Most people will jump at the occasion of 'free stuff' and then ask how you can send it to them - simply ask for their email and you'll send it to them.
Gathering more.
Now, you've got their email - but that's not enough is it? You want everything you can get your hands on to really give them a little scare. I recommend using pipl and putting in their email and clicking 'search'. Now it will show you all the accounts related to that email, e.g their Facebook. This will then give you a picture of them, as well as their name. Once you've got their name, e.g 'Bob Dylan' search it up in Pipl and see what you can find with their name - don't forget to put their location in too for more accurate searches. Compile all this information in note pad and move on.
Let's get to it.
Now, you should of finally built a rough profile of the victim that you are trying to Dox. You should of gathered some valuable pieces of information that will be used in this step. But I bet you're thinking "I still haven't got his address.. this is pathetic." don't worry - I'll get to that now. Head over to whitepages and look up their last name, along with their location. This is only if you know that they are underage and won't have results on whitepages etc. If you know that they're older then you can input their first name too. Call up the results you get and if their underage ask if they have a son called 'victimsname' and if they say yes - you've got their Dox!
factchecker is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 02-04-2022, 09:27 PM
Allow

Allow 1

what is it?
Allow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tut