If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 08-31-2013, 05:36 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default [Delphi] Open remote access with software

Hello everyone, i got in shape of writing those small articles-tutorials. I can remember myself searching for source code, examples and stuff like that. It wasnt easy, so im trying to help you now...

Some time before I searched information how on delphi open port 3389, and control remote desktop of the victim. I couldn't find any information about it, so I decided to write an article about it. We will work with registry, because it contains the information about remote connection.

Lets Begin.

Everything is not as hard as you think. We just need to change something in registry.
It is located here
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server and parameterfDenyTSConnections
we need to change its value to 0, to open the access. Accordingly if you set it as 1, it will be closed.

Heres a part of code
Code:
Registry:=tRegistry.Create;  //Making an edit of registry
   Registry.RootKey:=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE; //finding key
   Registry.OpenKey('\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server',true); //Finding tree
   Registry.WriteString('fDenyTSConnections','0'); //Changing value
   Registry.CloseKey; //Closing
   Registry.Free;
Dont forget to write the unit registry

Develop the code, product the idea!!!If I wont go to army, I will tell you next time how to make admin users on windows, on delphi!

(c) Dager315
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote