If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 08-31-2013, 04:42 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default How to earn to beginner

Has decided to write the next article about rise of our beginners, how to move with points. A dead point I назваю the moment when the money put up by you in any theme beats off and make at least the minimum profit. I do not speak about the money enclosed by you in general. They it is far not at once.
What advise almost in all articles? To drive in in adult? To be engaged stuff carding? In adult yes, would not prevent carding, hand to fill. But it is not necessary to perceive adult literally as "adult", under this name disappears simply having hammered cc everywhere where it is possible to hammer it. To get used, understand what antifraud happen on a cardboard. Further according to plan of all "successful beginners" goes stuff carding. And usa, where it still our great-grandfathers. Stuff carding in юса is a debauchery in the perverted form. I do not say that it is unreal also money there to earn too not probably, but will make it ооочень difficultly. As already wrote Synax in one of pregoing articles (for article респект, it from what are called "to perusal is obligatory!" ), without the starting capital you can not twitch at all. At the best you will become ripper. But further... What to do with the starting capital? And here further to you offer only one variant - stuff carding. And there money and forces вкидывать it is necessary much. You should get into the first in absolutely unknown and to put it mildly not an easy theme. And to get into a theme always it is difficult therefore how to sit over a forum and to smoke to you very assiduously. Particularly for stuff carding: to learn normal banks, at least a bit live, to find the normal seller of a beater, to buy a normal beater, to find good call services, to find a shop eventually. And it only the basic problems which it is necessary to face. I even will not consider here how many money at you will departure.
I offer other variant, to buy on this money of dens. And further already with them to work. To sit night, to see them manually, going on sites, to look what at you there were logins and passwords. First at you to appear the material for work. Secondly you alive can see that these accs from themselves represent. And you at least will find a stick, pair in normal broad gulls bank accs and something can is more interesting. I do not say that at once it is necessary to come into "banks" and to write a heap of ridiculous questions. All is simply possible it in live to look and feel. Remember, any theory, how many it should will replace practice! Secondly at a forum many people buy up necessary to them accs. It is possible to look that is bought up, to check up the broad gulls on presence necessary accs and to sell them. Usually from you it is not required any special knowledge for this purpose, if from you good acc it from you will take away from that, newbie you or not. V-tretih, you more or less will get acquainted with people, learn to communicate, carry out transactions. V-chetvrtyh it is possible to look that in general people buy, what acc take, on what themes work, instead of it is stupid to break in icq in hope that to you will throw themes. Also believe, a theme for work by itself, not at once! At least at you already will be more than food for reflexions. It is just necessary to read attentively a forum, to analyze any information, after all it is simple so it is bought nothing also nothing is on sale.
PS like everything, I wish only in the end to add that as well as everywhere here too there will be no easy ways that here too it is possible вкинуть $$$ and to receive nothing, but my firm - so to you will rise much easier. A choice for you.
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote