If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 08-31-2013, 05:12 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default Thee Guide To D+P Cashout

I'm writing this guide because after reading the cashout guide posted by Deadmouse I would have to say I completely disagree with most of the things he said(no disrespect). However, if what was said about the cameras activating only when a card is inserted then I learned something new and I thank you for that but I don't think this is true of the cameras nearby the ATM that usually hang from a ceiling or some other spot. So take that into consideration.

First off you have two options.
Cashout at a drive through ATM with a car (never walk-up to a drive though ATM to cashout there are too many cameras)
Walk-up to an ATM built into a wall of a bank.

Always look to see where any cameras are before attempting your cashout.

When using a car don't drive around with no license plates (obvious reasons) but when you find a bank with a drive through ATM pull into a parking lot nearby and cover your license plates with something (cardboard w/ tape). Or just remove them before going through the ATM. If your car has those little flap things to block the sun or look at how ugly you are in the mirror (while driving of course), Put them in the correct position to block your face from cameras in front of the car. Also get one of those old school hockey-mask from a holloween store or some other kind of mask (V for vendetta/guy fawkes?)and put it on before driving up to the ATM.

When using a walk-up ATM I would say put on a hat to tilt your head away from the cameras so they don't get a clear shot of your face. Second you could always cover the cameras on the ATM if it works as Deadmouse claims(which makes sense that they would work this way). You could also wear something over you face when walking up to the ATM (Guy fawkes mask?). If have long hair wear a hood and a guy fawkes mask.

Always try and find ATMs that don't eat the card but instead find ATMS that are 'insert & remove' ths avoids any problems with the card being retained. But if there are none lilke this just use anything with a magnetic stripe other than blanks. Never write the pin on the card. Get a piece of paper write what type of card it is and the pin next to it.
example:
Visa Giftcard 412345(bin on card) -- 4321 <-pin#
Look at this before walking up to the ATM. Alternativley, if the ATM is 'insert & remove' you can just put a pieve of tape on the card and write it on the piece of tape.

Time of Day & Location

I would reccommend only going in the early hours of the morning (1-4 AM) this way there are no people around but you.

Find an ATM that is in kind of a closed area as well if possible.

Well im sick of writing this so i'lll make updates / changes if needed another time but cashing out is pretty simple and straight forward. If anyone has anything else to add go ahead.
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote