If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 08-31-2013, 04:43 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default How to earn in carding to beginner

To begin with I will explain, who such beginner for whom article is written. It not Petja to whom the neighbor has told that its big brother «has abruptly earned on carding», and got out in a network to ask all idiotic questions. The beginner is a person, registered on cores carding forums, attentively read all FAQs, found on them, owning basic terminology (not confusing dump with acc), but without the slightest operational experience and practically without money in a pocket.

The first that it is necessary to remember – beginners in carding do not love. Do not love actively and frequently all crowd, therefore a phrase «excuse, I the beginner.» Should disappear completely from your lexicon. Matter is not that carders – vile rough animals, it is simple type questions «at me is enroll with pin, how it cashout?» Enrage very many. And in general, as in any business connected with money, prefer to work with the checked up people. C’est la vie, there's nothing to be done. The second – from anybody ask nothing. Remember, for all these people at forums you anybody and to call you in any way. Nobody will help free of charge to you, later itself will understand why.

Further that it is required to you. Aforementioned register at forums is time. The necessary software, the adjusted computer (I will not paint if read corresponding FAQ – itself you you know) are two. A Webmoney - purse about a minimum 20 wmz on the account. These are copecks which will instantly pay off, therefore be not greedy, save on beer.

I think, nobody will argue that the fastest way to rise to the sensible beginner – stuff carding. You already know that this such and in general represent a work principle droper, therefore I will not begin to repeat already written to me and I will pinpoint the important points.

So, it is unimportant that you search: whether seller ýíðîëëà, droper or call service – do not throw a post «I Search bla-bla-bla». The maximum that you will receive – several threw in icq. They can suggest to work to you through the guarantor, to give favorable conditions – to it the main thing that you have agreed. At the moment of the transaction "their" guarantor will be in off, with yours they will not work – there will be a sea, and result one – you will appear in a deep financial and moral ass, will lose faith in people and will go to work on factory. Remember the main thing – search for people herself. The keystone to success – the paid advertising at a forum (small threw will not hang up banner for 100 dollars), responses from known people. Also forget for long time about transactions with people from anywhere, with one-two recommendations from users with monthly register.

So, you have bought at checked up enroll seller, have come on a bank site, have checked up it, pleasantly were glad to balance on the account and have obscenely grinned. Money – here they, it is necessary to extend them therefrom. You Contact checked up droper, you ask, whether is drops under stuff, you find out conditions (usually 20-30 % from a floor price on bizrate.com, payment within a week after goods delivery), you write down address and you drive in it on a site of bank instead of the address of the owner enrolled cards. You wait for day three-four, you check enroll – if all chiki-bunches it is time to order the goods.

It is for this purpose quite good to find a shop sending without a proring. Here there are variants. Personally I have learnt the first shop in general from droper, having untwisted it on type conversation «Now antifraud have flown into a rage, at me two sending shops were bent, a proring now demand. Well, etc. Dream. If is still dollars 10, you can buy a little simple cc+cvv cards and peg them on such in google, ordering on cardholder address. Why not on drop? Because the shops sending on the address distinct from billing-address remains a little and hardly to you such will get, and here if you see that ordered camera have successfully reached the surprised owner of a card – means, can safely drive in into this enroll shop – children work without a proring. Despite it, it is better to be reinsured a little and as phone of the addressee to specify taken not from a head or base-is eternal-occupied-phones (all for a long time in the black list), and phone received from googling by inquiry of <ZIP-address> fax. Number of any left fax in a city of address.

So, at us is enroll with drop address, there is a sending shop, it is necessary to choose competently only the goods and to hammer a card. Concerning the first – be not greedy, to order notebook for 2 kilodollars – not the most good idea. Digital camera for 600 dollars for the first time – most that. About having hammered already should know itself – system time is translated on American, proxy is chosen under staff, the Windows is adjusted, as Russian spirit anywhere does not smell – well, yes will help you F1, to will keep you F2.

After do not miss, if there was money for a purse – buy still a beater, order in other shops, on others äðîïîâîäîâ – it is not necessary to hold all eggs in one basket. If all has made correctly in some days the first fee will fall down you. Now the main thing – not to spend on drink it on pleasures, and to put on use: to buy an account on a proxy-service, not to search for the necessary proxy in free sheets (business dreary and ungrateful) and to choose from the list. Dollars 30-40 for it you will spend. As much again – on vpn. Expensively? On safety do not save, it too I advise to remember very firmly.

On other money you can buy still enroll, call service, in general – money is, experiment. If you will not be lazy, by the end of month you will have a first kilodollar. On-extreme measure, at me was.

P.S.
It can't be that hard – and enroll they do too not. Enroll you can do independently and will manage to you it is dollars in 7, instead of 20-25 at seller, at the beginning will fine save. Then you will grow lazy and you will buy again at sellers and in the beginning. You Learn that is necessary for enroll cards XYZ of bank (it is usually written on a site of this bank), more often SSN/DOB, happens MMN. You buy at seller a little cc this bank, you punch necessary info and you are registered with this info on a bank site).

P.P.S.
Here, by the way, the second variant of earnings practically from zero – trade enroll. At the same time and with people you will get acquainted also responses / recommendations will be.
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote