If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 09-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default Drop project – inside view.

Hello to all adventurers and financial freedom hunters. Today I would like to spend my time on such an interesting question “how to turn my 100 bucks into thousand” or “how to start”. And how to turn your head from a thing that you put food into a machine of creating ideas and making profits out of it.

So, we should take a look at all opportunities that we’ve got. Those are your financial resources, your time and your skills and resourses.

Financial resources: all your “free” money (which you, usually, never got) should be converted into e-currency. Such as Webmoney (http://www.webmoney.ru/), Liberty Reserve (https://www.libertyreserve.com/). For example, you have managed to get a hundred bucks. If you did not, then you have to cut off some of your habits such as drinking beer, smoking weed, shooting heroin etc. Generally you exclude things, without which you won’t die.

Time: you will definitely need some hours to get into the game. to read all the articles on accessible forums. To understand how the security, which we will oppose works. More time you spend – more knowledge you get – simple as that. The more you know – more confidence you have got. If you have got a job, or other time-eaters – you always can cut off your sleep.

Your resources: what can I do, and what I do not know how. Initially we are all equal: two hands, two legs and a head. None of us was born talented. Some people are better in one thing, some are better in other. Nevertheless, to achieve anything you have to put an effort in it – you have to practice. More practice you do – more experience you get. More experience – more skill. In general, in all outcomes you get the success (profit) or experience. However, if you do not analyze your fails – your won’t get any experience. So, there are no negatives consequences.
For example, we have got the precious hundred bucks, enough time to read all the possible stuff on open boards, and the resource, more accurately – internet.

From where to start?

You should define what amount of money you are interested in. Moreover, when. Then you should determine is it real to achieve or not. Actually, it is possible to achieve everything; someone is making millions the same way – sitting in front of the computer. And, someone is sitting and playing online games downgrading lower and lower into financial abyss. The difference between you and person making millions - is experience. Find an optimal amount, which seems achievable. Now we have the deadline and a goal by now. Time to estimate our possibilities and start to take action.

What we can?

The most simple, more accurately - inexpensive, will be to get drops for stuff. You do not have to pay them and the profits could be solid. It depends directly upon you. And it takes, same as your beloved and faithful one, just your attention. So, we are interested in people looking for a job, on defined territory. How to look for them? What to do?
It’s very simple: you just put yourself in a position of that person, and go googling with his request. It would be Job\Work request in google. We write down all the possible websites, which have ads in for people looking for a job. If your ass feels some of them are better than others – put them in first line. (Your ass feeling called intuition in masses).
When you will get some drops – it would be better to have some partners ready with their own material, or a bunch of CC, to go shopping by yourself. So take care of it before you take action. If you plan to shop on your own, it would be better to make a list of shops and make a statistics of bins/checks which shops are making and the results. We will pay it attention later.

So at this moment we are determined with thought in our head. With knowledge we have got and which we will need. Time for the most interesting part – action, fails and success stories!

Welcome to the front bro!

1. Firstly you have to provide yourself a security:
Buy a VPN service, and access to proxy service. It would cost you about 30-50 bucks. And gives us about a month time for using our investments. That’s why you cannot waste a minute after making a payment.

2. Make yourself presentable:

2.1. Buying a domain and hosting. Something like: re-shipping.com. If the project is pretty big, or supposed to be for a long time – it would be better to use service of abuse ignorant provider. Or you will have the chance of you domain and hosting provider going down. On first steps you can buy yourself this stuff using your “tricky” ways. If using a send way, then it would be better to put mailing outside the provider, for example to gmail. Because if provider will find out what kind of a customer you are. They will send you and their services to hell. Moreover, you can lose all communication with your workers. How to do it, would be written in provider’s manuals. And “how to make a website” you ask google.

2.2. Contract. To convince drops that you are a company and make them feel responsible you need to have those. Typical contracts you can find on the net. Or you can write your own. I made the 2nd way.

2.3. Business register. You have to find a local business register and take out some company details with approximately same name. Company name and trademark (our domain)are different things so don’t be confused. In a contract you can put their details, such as tax numbers, business register number or whatever they use in your locality. There pretty a lot of companies, which are not giving a tax statement, meaning that they are not doing any business. They are used as juridical drops, but you are not in the game

2.4. Calling. For making drops believe that you are actual hundred-men corporation. You need to bridge a live direct connection with drops. The most simple way is using skype with online (landline) number, if you are away you can use call forwarding. If you call them, they wont see your number, or they will see your online number, depends on the setting you have made, and your country. In some countries you can make your online number appear. In some countries just the number on which you can receive sms.

3. Start a search. How to correctly write an ad you will understand when you will start posting it. After posting my first post on popular website, I found out that ads promoting work from home schemes (and on most of the other big websites as well, MLM and other pyramid schemes are banned too). My mail went straightly to ban list, and after a couple of moments, I couldn’t even hire a gardener using that mail. If you have just started, you don’t need a lot of drops. So browsing the posts of people looking for work would be better decision. That’s how I made my first division.

4. Processing. We are telling them what’s going on: that my are doing worldwide reshipping. Making this world more colorful and happier. Saving money on communications by not subcontracting other businesses, but hiring usual people, using e-mails mostly instead of phone operators. That’s why we pay on contract basis. We do payoffs when account balance reaches some certain amount. When they agree to work, you send them the contract which they have to sign and attach a copy of a document, so we won’t get in trouble because of their irresponsibility. When the signed contract and docs are in your hands. My congrats! You can feel free to advertise yourself on board, that you are drop service and start gathering army of partners to not let your drops die of boredom. With time you will have all the copies of necessary basic e-mails so it won’t be so time efficient anymore. And do not ask for bank details in start, this can make them frightened that you are a scammer and they will run away. You can ask them to provide you with it upon reaching the account balance top.

Little bit about shopping.

The actual thing is to analyze your fails. Firstly you take a bunch of unsorted cc’s and go shopping. Writing down all transactions, which passed the authorization, what, has the shop made to authorize you (called you, asked for a scans, asked for a landline number (online number? Wh-Oa?), asked for a name of issuing bank). And, of course, what happened next. I suppose it is logical to test shops for 500 and then 1k and so on. Do not forget to write down the good bins.

What not to do.

• Do not use your own name in any cases. In this case you leave traces on hard drives, to which you do not have any access.

• It is better not to show your face anywhere, especially in front of cameras. Oral description is too blurry. But video cannot be used as a main proof as well, you have got a number of people “like you” in your passport, folks. In this case, if investigator asks “Is it you?” and your answer is negative, then it’s not you.

• Do shit where you eat. Do not do any freaking stuff on turf you’re living in. It’s better to save stuff in remote place. And the best way is not to touch it at all.

• Do not be too paranoid. If you will you will give out yourself. Remember “The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone he can blame it on”. Be always prepared with your history, how you got to this place of confronting opposing pig warriors. Would be better if you can prove it with documents.

• Do not rip your partners. If you rip someone for a grand, then you lose about 10 grand without possible partnership with them. Do not make bullshit people!

Achievements for which you can get a three-meals-a-day.

150k - Interpol

5k – feds

2k – inside shop inquest

Additions:

1. The transaction scheme in shops

2. Antifraud system in shops:

order_id
ip_address
last_date_queried
fraud_level
err_message
distance_m
distance_k
country_code
is_country_match
is_free_email
is_customer_phone_inloc
proxy_level
spam_level
is_high_risk_country
is_anonymous_proxy
ip_city
ip_region
ip_isp
ip_org
ip_latitude
ip_longitude
bin_country_code
is_bin_match
is_bank_name_match
bank_name
is_bank_phone_match
bank_phone
(ñ) Stock

Useful links:
http://www.acfe.com/documents/managi...iness-risk.pdf
http://www.acfe.com/documents/smallb...audexcerpt.pdf
http://www.anao.gov.au/uploads/docum...t_Agencies.pdf

Remember, laws are just a text in internet, people’s belief in it makes it something material. Essentially, it is just a text. The same as a traffic lights - it stops thousands of people, but it’s just a light bulb.

Now you know the shit, go and damage the economy!

(c) jw
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 10-07-2015, 09:41 PM
BuggsBunny

BuggsBunny is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to BuggsBunny

I love u bro.
BuggsBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
  #3 Old 01-16-2016, 08:39 AM
jos

jos is an unknown quantity at this point

Good article