If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 05-23-2014, 05:21 AM
ban888

ban888 1
Default How to create stealth Paypal accounts

This is my first guide so bear with me, I will be adding pictures and making it pretty when I get home from school. My name is Snot Nose Kid or you can call me by my nick name, Chance. I created this PayPal guide to get you guys back on PayPal. Although many of you may know this already, some people don抰. I will try to be detailed as possible.

Ok first off create a new PayPal account. You need these?
1. New Name random name
2. Address remember the ZIP CODE
3. Gift Card/ VCC get these at your local wal-mart/Walgreen or if your bank offers VCC used that.
4. Phone Number/Google Voice. Get a cheap $10 trackphone at wal-mart or use Google Voice for a free forwarding number.
5. Bank account information (+best to use online banking*) This step is not needed if you're just a buyer. However, if you're American and PP verified then it will greatly reduce your chances of getting limited.

SET UP NEW PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

Set up a new PayPal account using a new name, address, Gift Card/VCC and banking information. PayPal does not check the name on the bank account, only the numbers. So you will be able to use your stealth name with your real bank account information. Make sure you have google voice or a cheap toss away phone if you are a seller. The reason I say this is because sometimes PayPal calls you and if they can't get you, you're limited.

Also remember that Cards use the AVS system now, so when you register that gift card online, make sure the ZIP CODE matches your PayPal ZIP Code or it won't work.

HOW NOT TO GET LINKED

1. DO NOT use a combination of any information from your previously linked accounts. Weather it be name + address, any information + old IP address. This will get you linked,

2. PayPal do NOT link with IP alone, they understand that people DO use public connections. However a combination of IP + old information will get you linked and limited.

3. ALWAYS I MEAN ALWAYS clear your cookies when creating a stealth account. Also clean your flash cookies. A program I recommend downloading is CCleaner, google it.

TIPS FOR STAY ON PAYPAL
1. NEVER handle more than $500 usd at one time. EVER. Paypal kill bots will SHUT YOU DOWN.

2. Do not handle a lot of money frequently, instead increase it over time. This means do not have 100 dollars deposit today, 250 next day withdraw, 150 deposit, this will tip off Kill Bots. Do it over time so PayPal will learn your intentions.

3. IF you do get limited and PayPal ask you for ID/Billing Statement, Invoices, etc. Get creative with PhotoShop or ask someone in GFX section to whip you up some documents and email them in. Hopefully the person on the other side of the fax machine/computer will be in a good mood.
ban888 is offline   Reply With Quote