Go Back   Cyber Security Forum > Cybercrime Forum > Online Carding
Register Info Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Online Carding All about credit cards, enroll, bins, ssn/dob

#1 Old 03-10-2020, 07:24 AM
Greyhat9696

Greyhat9696 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seeking for a USA partner for 60k deal

Hello You can call me GreyHat, I’m a professional carder/hacker and I need an American partner,someone that actually lives in USA that can pull money out for me and we can go 50/50 and is willing to do anything to get that paper,cause there’s a lot of money to be made from my deals. I’m talking tens of thousands of dollars. So there’s no catch here, no upfront payment, nothing of that sort. Just be honest with me it’s all. Hey people, please if you’re not down to do this don’t hit me up, if you don’t have the stomach for me hacking an account and moving the money please don’t hit me up,Only serious/money-minded people are needed . I’ve been doing this for a while, I’ve made a ton of money from this, I actually went into retirement now I’m back so let’s work. You can hit me up on telegram aidenpearce9696. There’s a lot of money to be made. Safe lads ✌🏻
Greyhat9696 is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 03-27-2020, 03:25 PM
edward

edward is an unknown quantity at this point

send me pm
edward is offline   Reply With Quote
  #3 Old 07-02-2020, 10:44 PM
SonofMercy

SonofMercy is an unknown quantity at this point

Send me pm
SonofMercy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags