If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

Go Back   Cyber Security Forum > Cybercrime Forum > Payments » Banks » Poker

Notices

Payments » Banks » Poker Bank carding, exchange, poker carding

#1 Old 05-14-2015, 06:35 PM
Zerus

Zerus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to Fraud PokerStars - Pt3. [Updated Thread] - Cashout Methods, Final Considerations

How to Fraud PokerStars - Pt3. [Updated Thread] - Cashout Methods, Final Considerations

Since we have the fraudulent funds in the account, now we have to make the virtual money turns into real money.

--- Cashout Methods ---

1. In my opinion the best and easiest way: Sell the account with balance for third parties. People transfers for their legit accounts and then they can play or withdrawl the money. Theres a big market for this type of deal. I buy Pokerstars chipdumped accounts anytime for example.

2. Cashout to neteller or moneybookers: This is harder, but also works as a charm. For first cashout pokerstars security will ask for passport, driver licence or any shit like that. You can get fake passport here with good vendors. The good thing in this method, is that you will withdrawl a lot easier after first cashout, because the account will have the VERIFIED status in pokerstars database.

3. Find a drop to take the fraudulents funds and make a direct transfer for his account. In this case, buyer must assume the risk.

--- Final Considerations ---

Here I will write what I forgot to post in other threads, and I will add here anything that is important for this job.

1. I am not responsible if your account gets banned. Is up to you make the good work or dont.
2. Don´t be stupid: Don´t try to deposit and then transfer to another person. The account will be banned. The money must be laudered and then cashed out for one of the above methods.
3. PokerStars limits to transfer for new accounts is: 215 within 24 hours, 300 in a week, 500 in a month.
4. Tower Torneos (from 888 network) have a lower security. I already withdrawl money to neteller and moneybookers without sending documents to him.
5. Fulltilt Poker is merged with pokerstars, and probabilly there are good methods to chipdumping between them. I dont have ideas for it yet, so feel free to add any here.
6. Pokerstars may also require e telephone verification for cashout method #2.
7. Post any question about poker dumping here, if I know the answer, will be my pleasure help you.

Thats all for today!

See you in next tutorial!
Zerus is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 05-14-2015, 06:36 PM
Jad

Jad is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice tutorial !

For cash out you can make bank account with fake id, add money from card to the legit account then withdraw winings on same card.Then cash out from atm.
Jad is offline   Reply With Quote
  #3 Old 05-14-2015, 06:37 PM
Zerus

Zerus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jad View Post
Nice tutorial !

For cash out you can make bank account with fake id, add money from card to the legit account then withdraw winings on same card.Then cash out from atm.
Thanks! Any idea for the cashout process is welcome.
Zerus is offline   Reply With Quote
  #4 Old 05-14-2015, 06:38 PM
Olinnndwi

Olinnndwi is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice tutorial. Sow how much money you dump before you get your main account blocked?
And why is everyone chipdumping at pokerstars? It has tightest security and smallest deposit limits with not verified accounts. They cashout very fast, but its not that important in my opinion. I get instant cashout to moneybookers and netteler, not sure if its for all verified accounts or only because im supernova.
The most important thing is not to get your account banned. If you dump like 300$ from couple accounts and then get your main account banned with balance its not really worth it. So yeah you have to know about poker. At lower limits you don't need to know much because players are really bad.

If you have less experience play 9 max otherwise i would play 6max tables as you can dump more $ with less suspicion.

With your fake account play same as you would play with play money. Remember that at some point Poker stars will know that its frauded account so no need to pretend like you care. I play every hand like crazy. All ins, overbets just mix it up. You have to loose money to other players too. Otherwise its just matter of time until you are banned.
With your main account play at least couple of tables, more better. But if you are not experienced don't loose more than you dump. You dont need to wait for some miracle moments to get AAvKK to get all in. The right play vs such a loose player is to play more hands and its not suspicious, just do it smart make some folds and stuff. It has to look that you are outplaying him, not knowing his cards. Play some time only on your main account only. Don't be chip dumping all the time. I would keep money on my account for some time before withdrawing, and would not withdraw it all. That looks suspicious none of winning players do that. And remember you have to look like one.

Im not sure if its fastest way to make money, but its the way not to get your account banned. And you have to digg poker at some degree. I never got my account banned like this.

Now if you want to hit and run im not sure, but i dont think you can do it successfully on pokerstars. Do it on other sites. I think networks is best like ipoker, ongame. They have lots of poker rooms and one security department so its less organized. Im not sure about now but not long time ago ipoker and ongame withdrawal took 6-12 h to moneybookers, pacific poker 3 days some others even longer and almost never you need to verify your account. But you will get your money most likely before you get banned maybe you can even get couple withdrawals.
Ipoker, ongame and pacific poker has 500$ deposit limit per day and you can increase it to alot by sending id scan.
Olinnndwi is offline   Reply With Quote