Go Back   Cyber Security Forum > Cybercrime Forum > Stuff Carding
Register Info Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Stuff Carding Cardable shops, drops, shop's antifraud, scampage

#1 Old 11-29-2019, 10:06 PM
Thegambler

Thegambler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How do I earn $1000 a month [TUTORIAL 2019]

Hello all dear readers, today I will tell you about one of the most relevant topics of modern carding-driving.
Following the manual you are guaranteed to profit.

To drive we will gift as compared with the staff we have a lot more advantages. Gifts are given within a few hours or minutes,
+ finding a permanent miser we give gifts instant + % higher even if you drive iPhones and MacBooks. On average, I give 60-65% of the value of the gift.

Initially, we have two options to earn, it all depends on the financial situation.
In the first case, we need $ 200-300, in the second $ 10-50.
The result in earnings will be about the same the only thing that in the first case you work only for yourself, and you can make yourself work not for one year ahead.

- First, go on foreign forums or adjacent sites and are looking for Brutus Amazon. On english forums now actual bruts from 100$ and higher and work they enough averagely,
but we don't need any more.
- Next, buy any fresh proxy, you can start trying with best-proxies.ru and experiment. Here we have a good option is to take the tariff 5500 proxy for 10 days.
- The last that us need to base mail; pass, for this rightly move on ACHAT or so same neighboring forums have and buy usa base 1kk-is worth she roughly 100$. That's enough for a month or more of work.
So when we have everything to work load the database and proxy in the program and start Brut, when we minted a bunch of Amazon accounts we are interested in those with gift balances, here we save them separately in a text document.

So what would of the plurality of number of accounts to get the ones with the balances we are using Notepad open accounts and enter:

Balance - \$[0-9]{3}\..+
This is for a balance over$100
Balance - \$[0-9]{2}\..+
This is for a balance over$10

But this way to for those who is beginning to seriously engage theme and from whom there is sufficient initial capital.
There is a second way of mining accounts it is much cheaper and more profitable for a beginner is to buy such accounts. On neighboring forums there are many sellers who sell
accounts with gift balances up to $ 100 for 4-5% of the face value, we just need them. Knocking on the seller and buy 20pcs accs with balances of $ 50 for $ 40.
So we calculate for what would beat off the costs we need what would give 2 gift of $ 50 at least and we will remain in +. Us same naturally will to lend more often!

So no matter how you got the accounts first or with the second method, go ahead.

For Viva we naturally have rdp , I take the cheapest server without a receipt for anything$ 1 apiece.
The entire process work in is that Amazon not so is important AI-PI address and buying 50 rdp can be with them work not one month where after processing we are beginning drive in again with first grandfather and Amazon gives accounts so same!
Next, we begin to drive accounts. Go to the dedicated server, open any browser( preferably chrome or Mozilla ) go to Amazon and enter our data soap: password bruted account.

So we went to the account and see the following:

To increase the patency enter in the search for carters (these gifts in the future we will buy, they take almost all stingy) and go into the tabs with clothes.
and showing that we really want to buy this product, about need to go to 10-15 tabs slowly.

After all the manipulations in browsing history should show approximately this:

Next, write in the search bar carters gift and go to the purchase menu. Choose the face value of the gift, enter ANY INVENTED SOAP ((you can with a non-existent name)any soap we enter to facilitate our lives, what would not register a bunch of Soaps) and the name of the holder. You do not need to write anything else, you leave the Message field empty.

After all the entered data, click checkout and we are redirected to the confirmation of purchase, and the choice of payment method. We leave everything as is carefully reading everything, waiting as a holder and click Continue.

Us can hammer out page with Reaffirming addresses and full name holder but if antifraud to us offer the usually such a not is happening, but if all??? need to confirm address the selecting any, importantly that it comes name of account and holder coincided.

At the end, we knock out a page with confirmation of the entered data, here we also carefully read and click Place your order.

Here is now us shows that warrant confirmed and awaits processing, on soap holder took Reaffirming about purchase gift and if he not goes and not will change parole the us will send gift if antifraud not found catch.

Go to the account menu tab Gift Card Balance and see that the status of our order Pending, before that I have already hammered a gift for $ 35 now merge the last gift money from the balance.

The status can hang for 5 minutes, but mostly the processing takes place within an hour or two. Every day at different times is processed differently, and if in the us the night the pendent will hang until 7 am, the best time to drive as for me is when in the us morning and before lunch. There are days when the order processing takes 10 minutes on average and you have time to drive 20 + akkc in a short time, but there are days when pending hangs for 5 + hours, then it is better not to do a lot of orders at once as there will be a lot of cancellations.

In my case it took less than an hour and updating the page I saw that the order was accepted and the gift was sent to the mail:

Now what to do next if the mail invented? The answer is simple, Google temporary Soaps with the domain. com in my case, I found the service yopmail.com

Click on our order and see the Resend tab, with this function you can turn the gift to your mail and the gift that came originally to the invented mail will be canceled.

Mail enter with the same name as invented the only thing that we change is the address of the soap, instead of yahoo.com - yopmail.com

Next, we show that the gift will be transferred to the soap that we have entered, and within 2-3 minutes the gift will be delivered to our mail without any expectations and other things.

Now we go to our temporary mail, register our login and enter the account without a password. Here is in sight that gift delivered the only that need to do this open his, copy in text document + the reference (for monitoring chargeback) and to remove with mails forever.

Even in the end, I always go to the account in the order and click throw in the archive, this is done for the case if the holder is not used and go to your account, see that the money on the gift balance is not present, check the order and there is empty - and while he will understand we will have more time to use the gift. But cancellations are rare, and the current gifts I now live more than one week because
gives mostly with those accounts where activity minimum.

So what do we get.

When have us passes 5 accounts from 20 on 50$ the this-250$ giftcards = 150$ in cash, where 50$ give for accounts and get 100$ net in day if we have rdp.

Theme as brought income so and brings, the only that every day gives on ways and today can pass 4 from 20 accounts, and tomorrow 15 from 20 and such a statistics there is in during long time.

That it comes keep track of those days when gives need to constantly every day drive in, and as are beginning orders be processed every 30 minutes and to lend gifts need to borrow situation in their hands and use time, on 10-20 orders, profit will there is here is see and exhaust you very will please.

At the moment, my statistics are as follows

I work 3-4 hours a day no more.

Here's more for motivation:

In the title of the article written 1000$ per month, but in reality earning higher than 2 times and 1K you can earn without straining the main thing that would head worked.
Thegambler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1000, earn, month