Telegram:maintex

Go Back   Cyber Security Forum > Cybercrime Forum > Online Carding

Notices

Online Carding All about credit cards, enroll, bins, ssn/dob

#1 Old 05-27-2016, 11:57 AM
edward

edward is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Money transfer service

Western Union (WU) - Available to ALL countries.
When we have processed your payment, we will provide you with the MTCN code and a copy of the sender's information.
Transfer Rates:
US$100 = WU $500
US$200 = WU $1,100
US$300 = WU $1,800
US$400 = WU $2,500
US$500 = WU $3,100
US$1,000 = WU $7,000
Duration of Transfer:
Up to 24 hours upon receipt of payment.
Paypal Transfer Available to MOST countries. (Except Paypal blacklisted countries)
Funds will be transferred to your Paypal account from our current pool of compromised verified Paypal accounts. The transfer rates exclude the Paypal fees incurred during the transfer. Please take note that in order for you to be able to utilized the funds transferred, your account must be verified with Paypal.
Transfer Rates:
US$100 = Paypal $400
US$200 = Paypal $900
US$300 = Paypal $1,500
US$400 = Paypal $2,100 *
US$500 = Paypal $2,700 *
US$1000 = Paypal $6,000 *
Duration of Transfer:
Up to 12 hours upon receipt of payment.
* For transfers to Paypal above $2,000, two separate transactions (1-day buffer between transactions) of equal amounts will be made to your Paypal accounts, in order to avoid security detection.
International Bank (IB) - Available to ALL countries.
Funds will be transferred to your bank account from our current pool of compromised bank accounts. We will ensure that the funds are wired safely into your bank account, and provide you with a guide on how to avoid detection of suspicious activity by your domestic bank.
Transfer Rates:
US$100 = IB $350
US$200 = IB $750
US$300 = IB $1,200
US$400 = IB $1,600
US$500 = IB $2,200
US$1000 = IB $5,100
Duration of Transfer:
Up to 24 hours upon receipt of payment.
Terms and Conditions:
1) We will only receive payments ONLY through the following channels: Perfect Money and Bitcoin
2) We will impose a limit on 3 transfers per contact (To avoid high-volume trades for security reasons)
3) If you wish to transfer amounts beyond those listed above, please contact us.
4) We will not send test payments.
Information required to complete your purchase:
For Western Union Transfer:
1) Full Name (As shown in your ID - Required for collection of money)
2) Country and City
3) Valid Contact Email
For Paypal Transfer:
1) Paypal Email
For International Bank Transfer:
1) Bank Name
2) Bank Address
3) Account Number and Type
4) SWIFT/BIC Code
5) Routing Number (If applicable)
6) IBAN Number (If applicable)
You will receive MTCN and other transaction codes in few minutes after confirmed payment because I will do transfer ONLINE.
I do not accept 50% / 50% or any %. The prices below are final and I won't negotiate because I don't have time and I make enough money from this so I don't care if you buy or not from me!
All western union, money gram are completed within few minutes once payment is confirmed and depending if me or my partner is online. I do transfer online website and I use platinum cards to do transfers which is instant. All bank transfers take a couple of hours like 8-12 to be fully completed.
Also when I transfer for Western Union or Money Gram I need the following details from you. I suggest you use drop or fake info and ID's for verification when picking up money.
Quote:First Name:_____________________
Last Name:______________________
Your country:___________________
Your City:______________________
Contact Infos ..Contact me here for good and long term business
edward is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 05-27-2016, 01:24 PM
smourf

smourf is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this guy legit?do you accept escrow?
smourf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags