If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 08-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default Different models of ATM AntiFraud

Different skimmers all over the world

In this topic will be different skimmers, and their +/-

Because size of photos is smaller original, maybe you could see not all details about which I'll say.

1). Firstly -really I don't know for which model this device. Colouring like "on knees", very bad. Electronic part - horrible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2). I don't know for which models this device. May be for Sofa model. Firstly: colour - very ugly colouring, will never coincide with color of ATM. Very ugly buttons for pinpad, really not originally buttons. Home-made device. I'll never put in my card in this device.:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3). It's not skimmer (you can look at the right side of this "device", and look, that there no head for reading cc) . I don't want to continue.

4). It's not skimmer. Simply plastic thing, which one man did and rip off a lot of people. Later you'll see one more his creation.

5). This skimmer made by Dron, whom unfortunately now we haven't "in rank of skimmers-makers" (I mean in this rows - was only him and us, only two person who have manufacture on production line). I hold this device in my hand, therefore I know what I speak about. Bezel made from simple plastic and from sellers is coming without colouring, i.e. bare black plastic, that in home conditions paint will very hard. Next, weight - very heavy. Find ATM for this skimmer is very hard, even in US, where this skimmer was made, because it's really old model of ATM. Then reading, about 30-50% correct reads - all his customers says this number. Also big minus of this device - all data is saving inside skimmer, and for receiven it you need take off skimmer and connect it to laptop. No GSM, no BT, etc. One more minus of this skimmer, that this skimmer is without pinpad and without cams, it's mean you must think by yourself how you'll catch pins.

6). It's this creation about which I said in 4. One my friend chatting with him, and when he said my friend how much people he ripped. You can search for this log-file on MF forum.

7). First Dron's skimmer. About electronic part all I said in 5, you must understand that early device can not be better. Design - unknown model of ATM. Also colouring...

8). I think this device for Citroen model. Fron panel colouring - normal, I can say good. But for what this contour near cardslot - very bad idea. On the backside all in bad condition, very bad. I can't say more, because really I don't know this skimmer, and photos taken from fraud report

9). I'll not type a lot. Wretchedness of production on knees you see by yourself on photos...

10). Colourng is very different with colour of ATM. Bezel stick out a lot. About electronic part no information.

11). Complete set: reader+cam. But - cam... Reader - big minus, it's without transfer of datas. Model of ATM I think - Flat. Учитывая линии Good colouring of reader (but not cam).

12). Citroen. Colouring is very good (if we'll take device alone), but here it's not concur with ATM colour, a lot of silver. Big size of this skimmer, and i don't know for what they need it in left side. About electronic part I don't know anything.
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote