If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 08-31-2013, 05:39 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default How to unblock your WM

use this what i did

read all emails what i used to send.

ME: hello im having some problems when trying to make payment or pay invoice anything >and, also my BL was arround 85-87 now its 0

WM: Hello What is your wmid?

ME: hi my wmid is 343*********

WM: Hello! Please comment a claim https://arbitrage.wmtransfer.com/asp...**0&=1&x=0&y=0

ME: hi please what i have to do to fix my WM i need it i dont understand what to do >with this link

WM: Hello! Please try to contact WMID#4177******* and solve all the problems.He have wrote a complain about your work.

ME: the problems are solved with him now, i didnt saw that payment he send it when >i was away, so please fix my wm as soon as its possible thanks

WM: Hello! He should contact us and ask us to unblock you.

ME: he told me he did that if u want i can also send his money back so i need >my WM

WM: Hello! We have not received his e-mail yet.

ME: or if u still didnt receive his email can i send his money back ?

WM: Hello! Yes, you can.

ME: okay unblock my WM, so i can send his money back.

WM: Hello! You are unblocked to send funds back to his account.

the email u have to use to send those emails is [email protected]
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote