Telegram:maintex

Go Back   Cyber Security Forum > Cybercrime Forum > Stuff Carding > Tutorials
Register Info Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

#1 Old 09-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default Method "redirect" in stuff carding

Good day Dear Carders. I want to tell you how once there was a way to earn good money in "Stuff". Topic is interesting for its unique idea and did not meet =). I think it will be interesting as a beginner or already seasoned in this area. Therefore, I beg for what I will disclose details of action.
I want to say that issue is not dead and now, in principle, one can earn, there is still a lot of shops ;-)
Well, I think we can do without preliminaries and go straight to point. For work we need a standard set:
Hands + head + system is sharpened for USA
Well, as well as material:
CC + socks + shop + call service.
Go tell this topic is not suitable for all USA shops (there are some nuances).

More to point ... what do we need specifically:

Part 1

1. - DROP - find a decent drop service which agree on conditions of work.
2. - CC - just find a decent Celler cardboard, buy his CC, that would be very city, state, or at least coincided with city / state of ladies drop. Not only that, CC needed to fly under city of loot, so there's another nyuansik =) .... sure that would be Street address was like "1032 2nd St. Apt. 103
3 - SHOP - we need a shop that sends CC without proring and docks, special attention is that shop must send in CC without proring to BILLING address. How do I find such shops, I love to confess to you I will not, as discussed in this dozens of times.
4 - CALL SERVICE ... preferably also beforehand to find person and agree with him about price and service.

Part 2

Well ... supposedly we already have in system I've found. txt in which we have preserved all that we need to (CC + DROP + SHOP). What next? At this stage, everything is standard ... run system, clean, set time, region, etc. ... take a sock under city and go into CC found (or already available) shop.
And then fun begins ... =)
We go in shop, let us know that he will send laptop worth up to $ 800 for billing. That means we order ourselves what that noutik also standard procedure. As soon as we get to payment page we do not introduce any shiping address, do everything for billing. And in this place need to be more attentive. when we write billing address we
instead of
1032 2nd St. Apt. 103
write
1032 3nd St. Apt. 103
the difference is visible)?
Next, fill in data standard for payment of CC ... Hit protsesing ... hope that SS had funds ... drumroll ... broads ... we got order number. Hurray! ) ... but it's not all =)
Wait some time ... usually within 24 hours of soap will get answer.

Part 3

In my experience of 10 orders - 8 stud ...
... Let us give track number .... Pak went here ... (But then we remember that address is not correct) ... eventually, if everything is OK in status of UPS will be written that "there was nobody at home will be an attempt tomorrow," or "shipping address was not valid, try to correct address." Here already, and enter our artillery =) we write proring something like "Dear Call Service, I need to call UPS and correct address." In general give him data on premise that comes with a shop goes online, etc. and data to adjust, and this is data drops.
Call Service only have to call and come up with story of how he, ie drop, moved to another location to live due to fact that home repair and ask them to change delivery address. With this, too, never had no problems, address changes.

That is, in principle, and all =) 1-2 days parcel in loot homes) knock drop service and get our %) well or whatever you agreed.
Quite simply, this method can be had called «redirect»

The process of earnings disclosed by 95% =)
... All thanks =)
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote