If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 08-31-2013, 04:02 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default Advantages of GSM

Let say we have such situation, that the equipment is established, works, for example from 9:00 mornings, and after 6 hours of work:

Little math: usually it about 25-35 tracks already on hands (on the average a place). And at cash out if it is the Europe it approximately 20-25k money (in almost Europe countries).
That we potentially have already about 20k dollars. Also imagine that if was not GSM sending SMS and to receive tracks it would be necessary to take the equipment from atm, and during this moment, at 15:00 there comes police and takes off the equipment.
And what now?
All operation and your money fucked up?
It would be shame!!
Yes?

And with GSM the equipment we have the following.
Even if there comes police and takes off the equipment, tracks are already on your computer. That's mean they are already yours, and also mean this potential 20k can be cash out asap.
In that case you lose only the equipment, but the earned tracks already sent. Otherwise without dumps transfer - you lose equipment, and tracks, and money.

It isn't all. There is one more important moment.
We had few times such, that the police has seen the device, and does not take it off, black jeeps stays and observe, and being replaced by each hour. But the equipment still not removed. They believe that our man will come for it. And our observers see this circus, and together with it holders go as usually, and tracks come with pins as usually.
However have worked all the day and all the evening, and only by the night the police has removed the equipment. As a result they thought to catch malicious guys, but it has turned out, that we have lost the equipment, but results have received in full.
That day we got about 120 tracks with pins.

Here such a situation...
But if there was equipment, which needs to be removed to receive tracks? We would earn nothing.
And if there was radio or bluetooth transfer? Then after 15 minutes police would calculate auto in which people with base station and TV would sit.
More shortly, in my opinion, for today it is safely possible to work only with GSM equipment.

Let's admit such situation.
You have employed people who will put the equipment.
For you it is important, that they did not steal tracks, differently not they work on you, but you on them. In case with radio equipment or not transferring dumps equipment, they have full control over receiving of tracks. I do not speak already about that equipment with which to read out it is necessary to be at direct contact.

Well you have the right to be during work in another country. :-)
And so, people will always swear fidelity and honesty. This normal behavior of the person, but do not forget with whom you work.
And in our situation people have no tracks in hands and have no pins in hands. They can count quantity of holders which has passed during work and that's all.
And it means that your workers cannot steal any track.

I have listed only some situations in which GSM skimmers have obvious and total advantage before all other models. And each of resulted a case is money. Also believe that money which will not be lost owing to this technology much more, than cost of the complete set of the equipment.
Do not ask me why I sell the equipment. I do not like this question. It’s my business why I drink coffee in the mornings why I go on trainings every day and why I sell that or I do not sell. It’s my business.

Yes, our groups work, ourselves the second stage after installation, and parallel the equipment on sale. Only not for all and not always. Not always, because not always there are ready to go sets. Sometimes we collect a little for sale, have sold, through any time have again collected for sale, but for sale it's not always available. Therefore, if to you offered the equipment and told, that it's in stock now - it is better to take now because later can not be any more. As one known person spoke: “who first has stand up - then slippers belong to him “.
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote