If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 09-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default Staff-Drop project in the style of Ellis

Introduction

Hello, in general, initially as usual prayer beginner, I've had did not write, do not beat me down, I have a big squeak, and I smoke weed at all.
Go to the topic. I'd like to share, and thought: idea: the possibility of how to organize a reception Staff mules, for those who do not want to get dirty.

Take 1, scene 1. (Introduction to Alice).

The meaning of the whole scheme is to provide a movable drops through manipulation of friendship and "love." For this we need first:
-Get acquainted with someone in the network of your town or nearby you choose.
-Establish friendly relations.
Second:
-Get acquainted with any beautiful girl of your city or nearby as you like.
-Establish an intimate relationship is desirable.

Take 1, scene 2. (Motivation, and ways to achieve)

Motivation as we know it all alone profit. Ways to achieve, whatever.
I think no need to explain how to get acquainted over a network, or look for a contact in ICQ on the location you have in the city's many friendly about your age individuals. Through the network, in touch, and just chat for a while without personal contact and the disclosure of who you are and where it is not difficult (and may lie where you nakraynyak).
The second point, many would panic, "Oh Bloch, who am I? Where am I? As meets a girl? I'm scared! "
To achieve this they recommend (see below) pick-up boards, there are many utilities, ranging from social services. inzhektinga and NLP, completing the structure neyrofizicheskim girl (well, like cheating when meeting a girl by touching the right location at the right time).
The usefulness!
http://www.pickupforum.ru/
http://forum.pickup.ru/
http://kazanova.org.ua/
http://bealpha.com/forum/
http://www.pickup.ru/
Here we read that as a filter the shit is, in general, learn to be subtle psychologist. (Lyrical digression: During the year I will not say what location the board for me, the notebook appeared about 60 "intimate" contact, and 80 "pending" - someone so I do not fuck .= ()

Take 2, scene 1. (Use the links)

So we have a "friend" and "girlfriend" of one of the city, preferably yours, but you can always nearby. What to do with them, you ask? And I answer, send, send, and send on their own Staph.
How?? Simple: In conversation with a friend telling about amerikosov (in our case, the holder) and is not shared his love for a "Masha," he zvizdets what you ohrenny friend, right now discussing how best to make a gift to his beloved, taking into account the distance limitation. More so than meaningful, recall that the "Goldilocks" and "friend" with one of the city, and that you can help by taking a gift ordered from the store, and instead of making a surprise amerikosov his favorite "Masha." Achieve an agreement, "other," we take it for sending data like amerikosov, and already goes beyond stupid divorce, with soap or soap under TSTS Holder (easier with a stick), a helmet full instructions what to do.

Take 2, scene 2. (Meaning a drop of the project)

Instruction helmet similar to the following:
Hello my dear, "Loshara necessarily name-movable," I am so glad that you agreed to help me, because I love this single and unique girl! I would really appreciate you as a small compensation for the work or presentations on your own. It is necessary to make a surprise, wrap a box that was sent in gift paper tie balls and leave on the bench you have at ***** (here predetermined bench to which she must come pick up.). Inordinately grateful to you in advance my precious "Loshara" I am so glad that "carder" friends with you, you rescued me very much. Let us discuss the fee after you have all been successfully completed.
Then it all just refer to the "other" paid to the store "amerikosov" th Staph, he relates it to the bench where you took him to a girl, which in turn we leave half the pack, pleading that the second half as the same would like to donate their her mother. The main point for pick-up "Masha", the time it much, the more the better, most important not to confuse and keep everything in memory. We take away half of the pack.

Take 3, scene 1. (Pin or why recruit.)

From the above, we have a scheme. Acceptance by two mules Stafa, where one another is not kontachit, as a visual contact with the control Stafa taking the bench, "Masha" (We need to not slyamzili pack, and then we have a country). Provided that the scheme flexible, can be used several times (making up stories here to help you fantasy, well, or I can come up with that thread for a fee.), You will also at any stage are not way no light of the special and can soskachit , blaming everything on the Holder type, he wrote you, coerced, encouraged, and all he damned dog is to blame. (Technical Math I think part of the description does not make sense, because only then encrypt the moron can not under the Holder ("amerikosov"), or other Holder. )
PSYuzaem for your own safety new reggae ICQ, socks, proksyaki and grandparents, do not forget to clean topology as the grandfather and grandmother as well tobish own. It was a pleasure to tell you this very idea: idea: an opportunity. Glad to communicate.
P.P.S.The scheme of work has already been used.

(C)
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote