If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 09-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default Address get it

Address devising or intending to devise any scheme to defraud,can be easily carried out .To summurise , when i was about 15 , used to live with parents and with the presents of stolen cards main problem always arised of how i was going to collect the stuff i had bought online with stollen credit card .At one point i had actually bought 2 cycles and as they arrived my mum was suspecious of what i was doing but because of my local sporting group i was in, i survived the threat of being banned or Grounded,from home .With that i had to quickly devise a way i would get my stuff with no one getting knowledge of it . As i walked around shops in this bad economic time i found a lot of closures of shops and office buildings in my town where i lived of shops and with all shops came with back doors.
I imagined a way i could get maximum stuff over a whole period of time with my biggest ambition of changing of address i figured if only the town close camera circuit unit could catch , but fuck that man, we wear and where hoody all day , and catch me if you can type of motto .
Got home soon straight to googgle , and surely they did sell stuff like what i was looking for and for cheaper, even the first i had carded from http://www.wayfair.com/Qualarc-Allux...4&PiID=6652924
A week later the box came so it was easy to just write up a sign just saing use the door behind our shop.please use rear entrance sign

i had still bins which still worked for ps3 in game.co.... , i bought a couple and all went and where delivered in the box even me and my friend even took the scheme at large by looking for boarded up houses and buildings.
Only one thing to take care is dont act suspicious , just go and open and take your stuff , if cameras about hood up and obviously keep track of time parcel coming and play only two because remember the third is a snitch..
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote