If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 09-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default Adult + dors = startup capital

Good afternoon! How to earn money to beginner who wishes to be engaged carding, you are not important in what area
You wish to be engaged in it business, the minimum investments be required practically always, beginning
From purchase сокса and finishing, on what at you the imagination is capable. It is an eternal question!!!:]
In this article I I will tell,
As it is possible to earn the starting capital with the help adult affiliate and dors :]
Much all was told on this theme, but nevertheless. The most simple explanation for beginners, not
Going deep into details:
- What is the traffic?
They are unique visitors
- What is adult affiliate?
It "сервси" which pays to us for resulted on references unique users, i.e. Traffic
- What is доры?
You likely often met, when come on a site and there it is written: ENTER, in
Many cases it also is дор i.e. when you press this ссыль, occurs a redirect.
On affiliate, thus, for each unique transition under the reference, we will receive $.
I did dors, it is a little on another!

For the beginnings, we need to make the site. I did all on a free host, not having spent
For all theme copecks.
I have started to learn itself html, further php but since the site not necessarily should be, super-mega abrupt,
That to a beginner will be enough
To make a site and in frontpage. At first I have found photos of beautiful girls in the Internet, have made
index page on which has placed 10 photos and on each picture has hung up a hyperlink on
affiliate. Those are good affiliate where there are many sites which it is necessary to advertise and to involve
юзверей. Under each picture there was an inscription "still my photos" here this the reference and the reference on
To picture conducted on affiliate from which further we will have $. The reference sees not on the additional
Photos and at once on affiliate. Thus we use доры. So to say slightly deceiving.
Americans. The site is ready, affiliate is found! What to do further? It is necessary to advertise the site Further!
Personally I did the following in the image. Created 20-30 questionnaires in day, hung up photos девченок and on
Photos wrote a site address, where
Wrote a site where type it is possible to look still its photos. I am more this day ничеаго did not do,
Except as had a rest:]. Such questionnaires quickly block, but I advertised the "shitsite" where only it is possible!
Spending approximately for 3-4 hours per day for theme and attraction development traffic. In 2 weeks
Works, your income will make approximately 140-200 wmz, in dependence as will work! Further
Solve where to put up this money! It is possible to buy сс, socks, hosting, etc.
Remember! Clever money puts and silly them spends!

Additions are welcomed!
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote