If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 08-31-2013, 03:44 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default For beginners paranoiacs

Ill start without preamble.
On the host machine using Windows XP (a virtual machine is the same, only the English version). After you install the OS put the necessary software. At a minimum we need:
1) TrueCrypt - create an encrypted container. Downloading from the official site truecrypt.org
2) Eraser - to remove the compromised disk imaging (including Gutmann standard). Downloading here
3) Evidence Eliminator - a good alternative CCleaner. Swing with a key here
4) Outpost Pro 4.0. This version is filled, as not found on the official site here

TrueCrypt create the desired container volume, it throws the alleged wealth of information and create in it a hidden container. Do not add to the mounted container (which has already been created hidden) files, you can damage the area where lies hidden. If cops will ask u for password, tell them to pass from ordinary containers, which allegedly valuable information. Enter pass hands, not copy-paste. Password to the hidden container must be necessarily complex, since if the case is quite serious, can come to Brutus
If your PC gets the hands of garbage (and then the experts), they will recover deleted files, analyzing the paging file and other system files.
To delete a disk imaging we have and Eraser Evidence Eliminator.
Turn off the swap file:
System Properties> Advanced> Performance> Settings> Advanced> Virtual Memory> Change
Change to 0.
Turning off System Restore on all drives.
If paranoia is really quite strong, I would advise you to encrypt a partition with the OS Disk Cryptor:
Video tutorial here
Instead of simply stick with the keys buy Aladdin eToken with a function key to delete a file when you enter the wrong password several times. Obtain a fully encrypted hard (or part the OS) to turn the comp need to specify the token and enter the correct password.

I always hated when the browser connecting to something like bbc.co.uk: 80 or ssl.google-analytics.com. Finished in the file hosts (C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers \ etc) the following:

Код:

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 74.125.163.86
127.0.0.1 ssl.google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 www.google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 85ideas.com
127.0.0.1 id.google.com
127.0.0.1 fxfeeds.mozilla.com
127.0.0.1 newsrss.bbc.co.uk
127.0.0.1 www.bbc.co.uk:80
127.0.0.1 wsrss.bbc.co.uk
127.0.0.1 clients1.google.com
127.0.0.1 sitecheck2.opera.com
127.0.0.1 mu-in-f118.1e100.net
127.0.0.1 77.220.183.34
127.0.0.1 1e100.net
127.0.0.1 clients4.google.com
127.0.0.1 sb-ssl.google.com
127.0.0.1 clients2.google.com
127.0.0.1 tsarfin.com
127.0.0.1 chatenabled.mail.google.com
127.0.0.1 suggestqueries.google.com
127.0.0.1 video-stats.video.google.com
127.0.0.1 p2.gygesawcxs5u6.xkbhduq3n7egsy7y.ds.ipv6-exp.l.google.com
127.0.0.1 ipv4.ipv6-exp.l.google.com
127.0.0.1 de.c6.bb.a0.top.mail.ru
127.0.0.1 62.41.85.9
127.0.0.1 62.41.85.17

Optionally, you can add your line. But this is only the host, and the VMWare, when I use Proxifier this crap goes through socks.

Put Outpost 4.0 (why the fourth rather than the new one? For new versions is not possible "to block the extra long DNS requests"). Fire Pro setup not to focus, to me he only needed to hide the CSN and the closure of some ports. Put daw "block extra long DNS requests" and forgotten.

VPN set to host. A complex issue - but not controlled by whether we have chosen service VPN intelligence? How can I check? And did. It remains to trust in a proven services for years, but there is no 100% guarantee that they have not come from the secret service guys and do not trample them under him. To reduce the risk, you can use a combination of two services from two different Wender. The first census (say double) on the host, the second on the VMWare (even double, too). Buying a quad from one service, you are not insured by the fact that this quad is not quad, and the usual double. And in our case guaranteed quadro.

Mount the hidden partition TrueCrypt. To cook and set it on it also creates drive variant. Installed OS on the boil (I am using English xn, of course, if a by driving, the wasps should be under the country by driving). Internet set up through the NAT, I will not chew, manual sea.

Put the software:
1) Proxifier. Swing with the keys here
DNS> Choose the mode automatically (switch off it)
We put on remotely
2) SMAC. Downloading here
When should I change the address on the poppy VMWare, change the last two values (the last 4 characters) - this will be enough.
3) STZ Blaster. Downloading here
Immediately change all the ID, MAC-address and goes to reboot.
After the reboot may not work on network VMWare, change the first four values of the maximum address on the old ones. Turn SMAC File> View Log there will be our former poppy address. The first four values are changing in the past in New Spoofed MAC Address, poke Update MAC, Exit and go to reboot.
4) Idblaster good software for changing the ID, I think should be put immediately. Downloading here

Install the necessary software, make snapshot on the VMWare (I do not bother, and the cloned disks, as with the snapshots were troubles, until BSOD).
Do not use the one I cook for work and money transactions. I would recommend for the VM, HR, and other hard-earned to use a separate cook, so quietly))

Lastly:
Do not use icq (especially without encryption) - it leads to sad consequences. Using jabber + GnuPG / OTR and you will be happy. A detailed manual setup, as well as software itself here: thesecure.biz / secure.html
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote