If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 01-29-2020, 07:22 AM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default How to cashout CVV (New method)

Friends, I want to tell you my own CC cashing scheme. I am absolutely confident in its constant performance, I am not in any danger that I will publish it here, if the profit does not fall from this. Well, I also love sharing useful information with people for thank you.

And so, guys, we will need a small investment at the start, about $ 20 ( + / - ) for the material and $ 50 Bach to ensure their further good profit, I will tell you further.

You may have heard about such a wonderful burzhunetskom resource as Envato, this is a kind of network of commercial sites where you can sell web products, such as premium themes for CMS WordPress.

You probably guessed that we will work with him. Envato has as many as eight sites under its management, you must agree that we have a lot to choose from. But I did my own analysis, so to speak, and it seemed to me the most realistic and cheapest way to get to "photodune" - http://photodune.net

Now we need to register, registering there is quite simple and explaining each step to You doesn't make any sense. Note that You need to create two profiles, we will transfer money from one to the other.

Here you have created two accounts, go to one of them, in the upper right corner we see Your username and balance near it, if you only registered there will be-0.00$

Hover the cursor and in the drop-down menu, look for the link "Make a Deposit", go.
We can not enter the payment amount ourselves, but we can choose from the offered ones, we take the maximum, it is $ 100 (from $ 20 to $ 100 at a time).

Select the amount, and then select the payment option PayPal or Skrill. Note that our method is suitable for both cashing CC and PayPal. Great!

I didn't work with a stick, so I chose Skrill.

Now, without any problems, we start to drive, I got a maximum of $ 800 from one cardboard box, then cc was rejected.

Now we need to find a freelance photographer and buy a portfolio of 20-50 photos from him for $ 50. Next, add all this to the ZIP archive, make sure that the photographer did not download these photos, use Google.

Go to the second account and click the "Start selling" button, add your photos for verification and wait. This usually takes from one day to 7 days.
If the photographer did not deceive you, your portfolio was approved and you can start selling.

We go again from the first account with a balance, look for our photos on photodune, and on each photo that we are going to choose the maximum price and extended license, it costs around $ 72. Buy, and so until all Your money will not merge into your other account.

From the seller's account, I have no problems pouring a direct SWIFT transfer to the PrivatBank card in the amount of 2800$

The payment can be found in the drop-down menu by clicking "Withdrawals" and then order the payment itself by clicking "Make a withdrawal".

You can cash out on the following payment systems:

PayPal (minimum$50)
Skrill (minimum of$50)
Payoneer (minimum of$50)
Direct SWIFT transfer to the card (minimum$500)

We can only wait for the payment, it came to me in different numbers, you may have to wait a little.

I had six such operations at a time, everything was smooth, and I continue to work like this.

Thank you for reading, then there will be many more useful articles and manuals, all profit
  #2 Old 03-10-2022, 10:18 PM
London1826

London1826 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks
London1826 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cashout