If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 08-31-2013, 05:31 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default Traffic carding.

So, you need traffic and you don’ know how to card it. First of all you need to know that the majority of services don’t let adult content, viruses, trojans, music on a site and the pop-up windows (there are exceptions).So if the traffic with virus you should cheat a little. Payment for the traffic mainly is through paypal. Unverified accounts perfectly passes, but some offices which already have got a lot of fraud demand verified.

It’s easy to make unverified paypal account, if there is a little a grey substance, a couple of good socks and ccs. For example I usually make an account this way:

1. I go to Google, and write "paypal donation"

2. I find a suitable site, do the donation for the small sum. Then I press next and pass to page of payment by paypal.

Further I fill all fields with a name, address, e-mail etc. One advice: open the account on the countries like Spain, Israel, Japan. Never make it on the countries like USA, UK, Germany as level of antifraud such accounts is higher, and the system will suggest you to enter the data not only of your card but also on the bank account. E-mail is better to use not known well and of course on good prepared system.

3. If the card good and socks also good that problems do not arise and you will see on the next page that payment has passed, and the button where they offer you to save the data and to make an account. Press it, fill the password, confirm soap and everything, unverified the stick at you already is with a limit in 750$ in a month.

4. Further if the traffic for virus that you should card domain and hosting, hang up absolutely harmless content something like partner program on software sale.

5. Then go to Google, write "buy traffic, visitors, advertising". We choose more pleasant offices and I am dispatched in support letters of the maintenance of type I wish to buy from you the traffic, give the list of the countries and ask how many approximately unique a day they can send.

The traffic shares on a category
Untargeted
Country targeted
category targeted
Language targeted
Adult traffic

There are also mied packages traffic (country targeted + category targeted)

Further all is simple. Wait for support answer, choose the package you need, pay by paypal and specify url of your site. The order passes in a stage "pending" when the administrator should check up a site content on presence of viruses, an illegal content etc)

After the administrator will give green light and traffuc will start to drip on yours side do redirect from this site on a site with trojan and we enjoy loadings. If the office sends big volumes that is risk that the administrator will want to recheck later url once again and in case of detection virus will close acc. The content is better not to change the first days.

There are offices which accept for payment a cardboard, more often through 2checkout. Here all is much easier also paypal is not necessary. Some offices are compared info on the domain with info which by you have specified at the order. It is a lot of difficults, but there is nothing impossible.
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote