If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 09-15-2015, 06:51 PM
davincicoder

davincicoder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Full curse keylogger banker

Hello guys , a few years ago I made this video showing how to create a keylogger banker , shows how to get info bank with a fake bank site , is in Portuguese this video however just look to understand it , I work with some programming languages and this keylogger is to inject into the Windows Registry our code , also called dns poisoning , however this is more advanced with specific pages created by me and undetectable by anti virus , I am here to offer the course for a cheap price , whoever wants pay to learn add me on skype : cloudforumbtt

I can teach in both languages, in English and in Portuguese

video:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ntp8p.../aulaproxy.mp4
davincicoder is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 10-15-2015, 07:53 AM
schemer1212

schemer1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by davincicoder View Post
Hello guys , a few years ago I made this video showing how to create a keylogger banker , shows how to get info bank with a fake bank site , is in Portuguese this video however just look to understand it , I work with some programming languages and this keylogger is to inject into the Windows Registry our code , also called dns poisoning , however this is more advanced with specific pages created by me and undetectable by anti virus , I am here to offer the course for a cheap price , whoever wants pay to learn add me on skype : cloudforumbtt
I can teach in both languages, in English and in Portuguese
video:
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ntp8p.../aulaproxy.mp4
schemer1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
  #3 Old 11-09-2015, 02:55 PM
andrewdick

andrewdick is an unknown quantity at this point

link dont work check it
andrewdick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
banker, curse, full, keylogger