Telegram:maintex

Go Back   Cyber Security Forum > Cybercrime Forum > Carding for Beginners

Notices

Carding for Beginners Learning to carding

#1 Old 12-12-2020, 03:33 AM
Vortex_CW

Vortex_CW is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Vortex_CW
Lightbulb STUCK / LOST TRYING TO CARD FOR THE FIRST TIME? I'LL HELP WHERE I CAN ... Cheers mates!!

Looking back at my journey in the carding game today, I still remember the good old frustration the game deals you in the beginning. There you are with your $50 purchased method, complemented with all the tools you think you need (VPNs, RDP, Socks, Fullz etc etc). You prep your setup & execute your first attempt at it...nothing. You've already learnt that the game is only for the bravest of hearts, so you decide to recoup your losses and try again...you think to yourself, maybe it was that cc, might have been dead...or that shitty Socks. You sermon another set of resources & go at it again...& again, nothing. At this point, you realize how much you've already invested in your previous attempts & decide to try one more time, hoping to maybe recover your losses with this attempt...& again, nothing. Now you're really frustrated, thinking to yourself, well I did everything right by the guide, and I've got setup basics down...what could be wrong? You decide to try another method instead, and the cycle repeats itself over & over again...basically losing your money to the game with no returns to show for it!
If you're currently going through this, I'm here to encourage you mate. The game finally yields, and one day you're going to look back in retrospect, and those pangs of frustration won't weigh down on you as they once did. If you're waiting for me to point out some secret formula or key for that transition, then I'm going to disappoint you. The advice I can give you today is to invest your time and resources more on learning the ropes first, & try to develop a spirit of resilience, and your journey wont be as overbearing. Additionally, think a little bit past the info you're handed out. Think for yourself, after all, everyone in this game is in it for their own pockets...so appreciate the little handout you receive, and try to make the most of it. Don't lose heart.
If you've been trying to dig through all these forums and other resources and still cant seem to make sense of it, or are completely stuck in your first few attempts, hit me up & we'll analyze what's wrong with your setup or execution flow together.
Cheers mates!!
Vortex_CW is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 01-19-2024, 07:55 AM
rj8659

rj8659 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey man, I could really use some insight on all this. Ive put in a lot of time and my story pretty much sounds as yours. I'm new back to the game and I really need a win
rj8659 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
teacher