If you have any questions, contact us:
Telegram:maintex

#1 Old 08-31-2013, 05:27 PM
Cartographer

Cartographer is on a distinguished road
Default Flooding phones

At first I posted the software on c.su VIP, with a request to live it here, after a moth, some mofo wrote to my ICQ with an appeal to sell me my own flooder I got mad, so I decided to write this article + upload my own software to public http://www.sendspace.com/file/92f0in

1. The success in using this software is the same as any other sip-flooder, you need to choose the paylists correctly, i.e. sip-accounts can bomb cetain mobile numbers with regular stability without being locked. If you take some time and google the right websites - you can use the flooder to flood any phone, there are also websites that give you free balance for test. The secret of not wasting your money is - fast ping from you to sip server so billing system wont have enough time to take the money after the client takes the phone.

2. Download playlist and get it into software http://www.sendspace.com/file/wtkjbx
Those are account from sip-providers which you can get by authorizing by receiving sms and getting test balance.

3. Different song
sipmarket.net lets you put some money into flooder and put AON as the number of caller i.e. by this way the number of the victim is displayed while calling, so he will probably get confused. You can find a lot of ways to use the ability to call from somebody elses number, for shops, pp e.t.c.

You can find everything on your own, google it, make some sip accounts.

Recommendations - put a few copies of the software with different accounts - logic is like this - one account gets an error - next one connects - like this you can create a strong spray of calls and do not need to restart the account. If it cant reach the destination it will recall after certain period of time. Theres a lot of accounts, for phone its unstoppable stream of calls, victim is in shock.

Soft is logical and easy, I will answer your questions.

Please do not often on the base of this soft a service "phone flood" - its stupid. its better to get throught with the method and develop it, if you get something new - post it here. Peace!

(c) theout777
Cartographer is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 02-02-2014, 01:16 PM
hatem623

hatem623 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello brother can you upload the soft again because its deleted from the send space
thanks in advance
hatem623 is offline   Reply With Quote
  #3 Old 05-09-2015, 09:18 PM
hallinznxz

hallinznxz is an unknown quantity at this point

can you send the software to me brother
hallinznxz is offline   Reply With Quote