Notices

Online Carding All about credit cards, enroll, bins, ssn/dob

#1 Old 07-23-2015, 05:38 AM
Wings_Carder

Wings_Carder is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Wings_Carder
Default Skrill Carding Tutorial 100% Working 2015

Hi everybody,

I am WingsCarder, have good knowledge on Carding for Skrill, Paypal, Neteller & Liqpay most. All you know that carding for all the sites are mostly same process. Differences of carding process depends on every sites security system. Before talking about carding I want to share some bad experience on Article Syndicate.

At the middle of 2014, I have written an article on skrill carding on blackstuff.net. But the fucking admin of the site removed all the links and signature from my article (blackstuff.net Really a Fake Fucking Site). And finally I have been seeing my tutorial on various websites, and people are using their own signature as the author of the article (lol).

Anyway, Today I wanna share my view again on Skrill.
Well. Skrill carding is rally like a dream for those new carders who has never done it before. I can remember my first skrill carding moment. It was really joyful for me. But, yes. Skrill is mostly working & effective way to make cash these days. I have been caridng skrill very hard & without any issue. So, why dont you try yourself?

Is there anything that will be needed for carding skrill?
No. Like carding on other sites, you may thing for the following things:

(!) Create a US Skrill account & Verify it with Instant Online Verification. (You should try yourself. I have private method to verify Skrill within 5 minutes)
(!!) Get a VBV/ Non-VBV US Card. MasterCard works well with Skrill. But, I have already carded many Visa cards with Skrill also. Remember, Skrill only allow Visa & MasterCard for US accounts. Check your account donating on other site, that your card is live or, dead.
(!!!) Then prepare your PC. I would recommend to use RDP virtual pc to create those Skrill Account to card it. You must use the same State. If you can you should match the City. You must change the time zone of your billing address city. Change your PC's MAC ID.
(!v) If you're using US verified Skrill account, then your CC will be linked with your Skrill account without any verification (Yeah!!!!)
(V) Then go to upload cash. And use any amount. I would recomment to use 70$ - $200 for the first transaction. If your first transaction is successful then do random amount & all the transactions will be successful.
(V!) Transfer the cash fast from your carded account to your secondary account. And close the carded account.

I am really sorry for a few tips that I have skipped. Yes, because I dont want to over-saturate the skrill carding method. Try yourself, hope you will find out the main key to be success with skrill carding. And Yes! If you have any skrill cashout method that will work to cashout instantly, let me know. We will work together to make vast of cash! And I am selling Skrill Transfers! Starting from 100$. If you pay $50 BTC, you will get $100 Skrill.

Last edited by Admin; 08-04-2015 at 12:10 AM.
Wings_Carder is offline   Reply With Quote
  #2 Old 08-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Zang

Zang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OK

Thnx for the share !
Zang is offline   Reply With Quote
  #3 Old 08-11-2015, 12:56 AM
miracle72

miracle72 is an unknown quantity at this point

any special Bin on the carding?
miracle72 is offline   Reply With Quote