Go Back   Cyber Security Forum > Cybercrime Forum > Real Carding
Register Info Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Real Carding Dumps and pins, plastic, skimmers, shimmers

#1 Old 11-28-2019, 09:46 AM
edward

edward is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Instructions for opening the ATM -13 methods

This article is entirely devoted to the issue of ATM security.

You will be able to learn how the ATM works, how it looks from the inside and how to get unauthorized access to cash cassettes. You can consider this article an instruction to Rob an ATM, a guide to action, you can not, but the author does not call anyone to illegal actions. The author fully absolves from themselves responsibility for Your actions and for Your further fate. Reading on, you agree with this. Think with your own head, and do not rely on someone else's. Pleasant reading.

This is the age of information technology. More and more financial transactions are carried out by Bank transfer. But be that as it may, for a very, very long time cash will be present in our lives. About 90% of financial transactions today are carried out with the help of cash. The number of banknotes in the world is growing day by day. However, more and more ATMs are appearing all over the world. People are given a salary not in cash, but by transfer to a card. And since not all cards are accepted for payment, people are forced to use ATMs. Banks, in turn, seek to provide such an opportunity for cardholders to withdraw money wherever they are not needed by the Bank's client. Since banks have a lot of customers, there are a lot of ATMs, and enough money is loaded into them to last at least for a day or two. And an ATM is a box of money left on the street. A box with a lot of money. If we talk in numbers and translated into rubles, it is several million rubles. Several million for a couple of minutes of work on the ATM. Not bad, really?

any ATM can be opened in a couple of minutes.

If you look at the media, you will notice that the autopsy of the ATM turns into a kind of * boom* and is made almost every week. Criminal elements of society know this topic and realized that the jackpot is big, and security at the ATM no. We will talk about security below.
So, first of all, we note that there is an ATM at all. Is it safe, which contains the cassette with the bills. Above the safe is not complicated electronics in the form of a conventional computer. All together sheathed with a simple soft shell often made of plastic/soft metal. Just above the safe there is a card reader, check printer and other delights that we are not interested in this article.

Particularly ardent criminals can stop at reading the article at this point, go to break off the top roof of the ATM, pull out the motherboard or other element of electronics and sell it for a penny on the black market. Those who are interested in the contents of the safe, read on.
Safe. In it there are cassettes with money (usually 4 cassettes up to 2,000 bills each) and a dispenser that takes money from the cassettes and through a special small window gives them to the cardholder. [+] Cassette by money

The smartest way to remove the tapes is through the door. The safe itself has two doors. The main one with a key and a combination lock and a false door made of plastic or thin metal, which breaks off with bare hands or a small crowbar. By the way, often put the alarm on the opening of the false door.
Let's move on to the question of opening the main door of the safe compartment. It's actually a wagon and a little cart. It is only necessary to include imagination. I will describe to You only the basic and will stop on one most effective (explosion by gas) and I will give it in the most detailed way. The first thing to understand is that banks do not sit idly by and implement security and alarm systems. But at the same time, one should not think that the ATM is so impregnable.

Method one. Steal an ATM.

So, steal an ATM. This action is very often practiced around the world. There is nothing difficult. Take the car, which can be loaded ATM. Take a strong car cable. Come. We throw a loop of rope on the ATM, the second end is knitted to the car. Pedal to the floor, ATM pulls out from the mount. By the way, it is important to know that the ATM is attached to the floor with anchor bolts. What it is look in Google to know. However, this method is not a hindrance. This is to ensure if you decide hands to pull the rail car. And Yes, the ATM weighs about 600-800kg depending on the brand, model and type of safe. So just figure out how you will load it into the car when you tear it off and drop it on its side. At the moment as the ATM only bends, the alarm system at the security company will work. You will have 3 minutes before the arrival of chop. Better count on 2 minutes. It's safer. Among other things, the ATM is often equipped with a tracking sensor and will send a signal about its location. Therefore, you should buy a signal jammer, so as not to meet guests somewhere in the garage when opening the safe. This method exhausts itself. Personally, I do not like it very much for many reasons. First, the car must be found somewhere. Second, the machine will be illuminated. Thirdly, the ATM must somehow be loaded on the car. Fourth, the ATM will still have to be opened. Fifth, the ATM will have somewhere to throw off. Sixth, it's all very noisy. Yes and at all heap nuances. But the method is the place to be and not once this method was successful for thieves.

Method two. Tear off the lid of the safe by car.

Chic option in my opinion. Perhaps the fastest and quietest of the presented. The bottom line is that the offender breaks the cover of the window issuing bills, inserts a hook with a rope. The second end of the cable is attached to the car. Pedal to the floor. Since the ATM is attached to the floor by anchors, it remains in place, and the crossbars and hinges are deformed and the lid of the safe comes off. Full access to the contents of the safe for a couple of tens of seconds. Not bad. This method works only on ATMs, the window for issuing banknotes which is built into the lid of the safe, and not in the upper part. By alarm also count on 2 minutes before the arrival of chop. In the rest of the add nothing to acquire, all so understandable.

Method three. Use of liquid nitrogen.

Perhaps this looks fantastic. Perhaps so. Real cases not saw, but perhaps from this something and will. The film is of course nonsense, as in fast and furious from the spray frozen castle and at one blow break the metal. Life is a little different. There is a crazy idea to sheathe the safe with a sealed box, pour liquid nitrogen into it and wait 30 minutes until the safe cools to at least -150 - -170 degrees. Then try to break it. Fiction of course, but than traits not jokes. Maybe someone will turn out like. But make the correction that the nitrogen will evaporate and it will have to be constantly added, not to mention the fact that it will need a large amount. Plus the alarm issue. In many ATMs there are thermal sensors that will work as soon as there is a temperature drop. That's all I can give you regarding this method of breaking the safe's shell.

Method four. Flame cutting.

A very good way, but there are important nuances. How it looks. Take a cylinder of oxygen, propane cylinder (acetylene can be), reducers, hoses (hoses) and a cutter. We come to the place. Cut out the place in which rests the bolt of the door. Open the door. Profit. But what awaits us and what is the disappointment? First, the same thermal sensor. As soon as you start to warm the safe, the alarm will go off and you will have a couple of minutes to get your hands on your feet and run away. Secondly, if in the previous methods the type of safe did not play a special role, then in this method it is very important. This method can only open the safe UL291. It is made of high-alloy steel with a thickness of 12mm. If properly cut, it costs approximately 6-7 minutes. Many. In case you can only go, if to be sure in the absence of thermal sensors.
And yet, as an example, the safe CEN IV is made like a pie from a layer of steel, concrete and another layer of steel. It is clear that cutting concrete with gas makes zero sense. And the problem is that the eye to determine the type of safe is unrealistic. Two identical ATMs will be like two drops of water, but differ only in internal design and weight.
Speaking of alarms. They are quite expensive and do not put them on all devices. They are rarely put on ATM, standing in stores, because, as a rule, the store itself is on the alarm and this according to the Bank should be enough. If you now look at the media on the topic of opening the ATM, you can see how the guys bypass the alarm room and freely have fun with the ATM, which is not equipped with an alarm. So the method is strongly a gas is most suitable for such a cash machine. In General, it is cheaper to insure an ATM with money than to put an alarm.

Method five. Plasma cutting.

In fact, similar to cutting gas, but cut plasma. The equipment is more expensive, but the cutting speed is higher. Nothing to add. Find on the Internet plasma cutting and read everything yourself. How and where to cut is described in the previous method.

Method six. Clogging the bolt.

Good method. Even very. The crux of the roughly in is, that drill hole in place emphasis crossbar, for example drill, is inserted its robust the pin and strong strikes is hammered. As a result, the soft mechanism of the lock crumples and the bolt goes inside, and we open the door of the safe and run away with the tapes.
But a lot of nuances. First, banks are specifically amplifies the beams, it was impossible to make it simple to score. Secondly, it is necessary to know the exact place where to do the hole. Thirdly, if there is an alarm for vibration, then when drilling a hole in the housing, it will work and You will have 2 minutes you know what.

Method seven. Blow up the ATM with explosives.

Detonate with explosives... Ooh. How loudly said! This is not only loudly said, but also loudly done will be. The method requires special knowledge in the field of pyrotechnics, otherwise you will undermine yourself. We'll need explosives. Where to get it? In principle, there is nothing complicated. It is necessary to choose BB (Explosive Substance) with high brisance (ability to destruction). As an example of GMTD, EDGN. It is possible to make at home and the power is not less than TNT will come out. But I want to emphasize and even ask You, if you do not know what and how to blow up, it is better to leave this method. He dangerous not only for Your freedom on dozen the other years, but and for Your health and for health many surrounding, for can be recklessly turn not only ATM, but and a host house with people in ruins. It's not worth it. Yes, and the term for this act will be much higher than for a simple theft of a couple of millions. If you really want to gut the ATM AND make a Bang, then look towards the eighth method.

Method eight. The explosion of ATM gas.

Here we are and got to the most interesting. This method I will describe as much detail as possible, because, in my humble opinion, this is the most promising method, the simplest, cheapest and relatively(!) safe.
The bottom line is in a nutshell: we pump gas and oxygen into the safe. Detonate. Since the safe is in fact a closed room, the huge number of gases formed have nowhere to go and they simply squeeze out the weakest place-the door. If competently to pick up quantity of gas, there will be a small deaf cotton and the door of the safe will open. At the same time, since the explosion is instant, it does not heat the cassette with money, as well as does not create any damage, except for the broken door. Cold money remains in place to wait until you pick them up.
It is worth noting that we need not only gas, but also oxygen. The explosion will be much more effective. The Flammability limit of propane in air is 2.3% to 9.5%. In oxygen from 2.2% to 55.0%. I hope you understand what's what.
So, we will need: an oxygen cylinder, a propane cylinder, reducers for cylinders, sleeves for propane and oxygen, 20 meters of wire, a 12 volt battery (crown), matches. All this can be purchased for 4-5K. R. I Advise you to take small cylinders, easy to carry. There are gas welding posts with cylinders of one liter. This is the perfect option.

How to make an electric fuse a lot of information on the Internet. From small light bulbs, can of nichrome filament.
[+] A small manual
Option with a light bulb I do not like because of its fragility. Glass as nor as. Any blow and the light bulb breaks.
Budget, efficient and reliable way. Take an iron washcloth for washing dishes. You tear off from it a thread in several centimeters. Spread across a match head and strapped to the trunk of a match thread. Then the antennae cling to the wires. Now, when you apply the voltage, the iron thread from the washcloth will heat up and the match will flash. Heating occurs in less than a second. Tested on experience not once. Try it yourself.

You can build a lot of fuses, you only need imagination. Instead matches can be use smokeless gunpowder. It is easy to get from mounting cartridges, which are freely available in construction stores. The top of the cartridge easily expands even with a nail. Then we shake out the gunpowder.
Go on. Where and how to pump gas in an ATM. In fact, there are two options: through the dispenser window or through the technological hole in the safe case. Through window dispenser better, but his need to break out, to in him something shove. Although there is nothing complicated about it. The window is made of plastic or aluminum and is not so difficult to break. With the technological hole is more difficult, as much depends on the design of a particular ATM. Can be to do easier and buy in Internet map on someone else's name, to lift with it money and in moment, when will have discovered window, there shove hose.

Suggest to saponite hole, although this is not necessary.
What does it look like in reality:
Put the cylinders in the backpack. There same hoses and copper wire with fuse. Take a large bag for cassettes (the Size of the collection bag for 5 cassettes 800x260x450 mm). We come to the place. A sturdy screwdriver, a chisel or a crowbar raise/break out the window of the issuance of the notes. There insert the sleeves with oxygen and propane about 60-70cm inside. It is desirable to put a mixer on the end. If not, at least direct the hoses so that the oxygen and propane intersect and mix. Open both valves for 20 seconds. 25 the most maximum. No more! Otherwise, your ATM will fly away for several meters, and the cassettes can scatter in different directions. Take out the sleeves. Lower the fuse. Backpack behind his back, unrolling 20 meters of wire and goes around the corner. Lock the key. The fuse ignites, causing the propane to detonate. The safe door is squeezed out. We run up, unfasten the cassette, put it in a bag and leave. Yes, it is unfasten the cassette, and not mindlessly dragging all the heavy unnecessary dispenser with you.

How to detach the magazine:
The green lever is raised up and the cassette is pulled out on itself. Nothing complicated.

On all Pro all enough two minutes. No alarms will not help and no security will not have time to come. Now for the cons, which are few. First, very rarely, but may occur alarm on the opening of the curtain from outside. Therefore at first we should pick it up, move away and wait 15 minutes, come who. If everything is clear, then go ahead. Second, again rare, but may occur combustible gas detection detector:

By the way, informative videos to see how the door opens from the explosion.
In principle, all this is not critical, since the entire operation takes two minutes and we can always escape. Suggest the focus is on two minutes, and if something went wrong, it is better to leave and remain free, rather than risk.
Propane or acetylene and what's the difference.

I saw someone say that propane won't work and only acetylene is needed. That's crazy. Propane, like acetylene, is a combustible gas and oxygen is not very bad explodes. Yes, the speed of the explosion of acetylene is higher and more powerful the explosion will be, but to open the safe propane enough above the roof. If given, that balloon under acetylene weighs under 20kg, and under propane 3kg, then choice is obvious.

In order to convince you, watch the video with the explosion of the propane:

ATM opening instructions (part 2)

Good afternoon, dear readers. This is the second article on the topic of unsanctioned opening of an ATM in order to gain access to cash cassettes.

In the first article I covered eight methods of autopsy, but, as I said, there are many more. In the second article You will learn a few more methods, as well as be able to learn a lot more interesting things about this area of crime. It is worth emphasizing that I, as the author, absolve myself of all responsibility for Your further actions and your fate. Reading further, you automatically agree with this. Pleasant reading.

General information about what an ATM is and how it works is set out in the first article, so I will not repeat. If you haven't read it, start with it. Let's continue with the methods. There are five more. No, actually there are many more, but I will give you five more methods to the eight that you know.

Method nine. Disc chainsaw.

Perhaps this method was worth painting in the first article, because it is very popular, but I somehow missed it. In fact, everything is simple. Buy a chainsaw with discs for cutting metal. It is necessary to turn your eyes to the saws more powerful. For this is the speed of Your work, and therefore Your safety. I want to say that you should never spare money for training. Saving a couple of thousand, you get additional security risks. It is not necessary, for freedom is above all. Take your time and think. Surely the question arises, and where to cut. Cut the same way as in the gas cutting. The picture is in the first article. Cut out the place where the door bolt rests, so that the door has nothing to cling to. On time cut can be for 4-5 minutes. Of course, it's too much. And there is another significant drawback, it's noise. Imagine the noise of cutting steel with a circular saw in the silence of the night. However, there are people who are not confused and the fact they rarely end in success. But I advise you to understand that if the vibration alarm goes off, then you have three minutes to make your feet from there. And I want to note that you should not confuse a disc chainsaw with a Bulgarian. These are different class of tools. Bulgarian you week will cut something, and not the fact that successfully. My personal opinion on the method is unsatisfactory and I would have chosen another, because of a large noise, but in the same time opening to the time before the arrival of the chop. Risk.

Method ten. Take the ATM.

Yes, it sounds silly, but it is to attach the legs to the terminal. Just put it on the cart and take it away. How and why is this possible? It is not uncommon for many owners of the premises to forbid drilling the floor to mount the ATM. Then the Bank does a stupid thing, in my opinion, and puts it not secured. Formally, it stands simply under its weight and is supported by several wires, which are powered. Funny protection for a safe with millions inside. Such thefts and robberies are quite successful, because they take a minute of time. Drove up with a cart, picked up the ATM, drove to the car, loaded and drove away. It's as simple as that. From minuses it is possible to note that first, it is necessary to open the safe all the same, secondly, to Shine the car, thirdly, ATM then it is necessary to throw off, to destroy proofs. But it's all nonsense, if you approach the matter with your head. But I would prefer this method other more effective. Although the choice is Yours.

Method eleventh. Klin.

It should be noted immediately that this is as a simple wedge that is driven with a sledgehammer, and hydroclean. With a simple wedge, everything is just rustic. Need a partner. Take a wedge, a sledgehammer. One holds the wedge at the crack of the safe door, the second hits the wedge and drives it into the crack. The method is questionable in my opinion, but there were real attempts, only I did not see successful ones. Another thing hydroclean. Here all more interesting. I am talking about manual hydroclean. They are designed for pressing doors and expansion of cracks. Exactly what we need. This thing weighs from 10kg. The price is within reason. In General, this is a very interesting method. I am convinced that many ATMs were opened by such devices, but the media do not write this. Usually declare that not the established method that without noise and a dust that simply wrung out. I suppose that's the way it was pressed, though that's just my guess and nothing more. I think it is not necessary to explain in detail, it will be enough to read the instructions for the equipment.

Method twelve. The explosion in the water.

To begin with, I note that I have not seen the implementation of this method, but in theory it has the right to exist. The essence is that we fill the safe with water to the top. After that, we lower a small dose of explosives. 15-20 grams of HMTD above the roof. Detonate. Since water is an incompressible liquid, the power of the explosion on the wall of the safe will be the same as in the epicenter. Thanks to the water, even a small amount of charge is easy to tear the door and throw it is not very bad. The advantage of this method is that it requires almost no financial investments. Water costs nothing. Explosives like this can be done at home for a penny (Google acetone Triperoxide or GMTD, EGDN). The only difficulty is getting so much water to the safe. But the principle is quite real. And Yes, do not forget to miss the cracks of the safe sealant, otherwise the water will pour out. Well, another minus that the water will get into the cassette and the money will get wet. Although this is a hindrance to us? In General, the water will short circuit the electronics. By and large this is only my thoughts, and You think with your head. But the way is real. And Yes, it is necessary to implement it only on ATM AT which the window of the dispenser is above the safe, but not in its door, otherwise it is not convenient to pour water.

Method thirteenth. Cryogenic cutting.

It is impossible to think of anything better than this method, but, unfortunately, it is practically not available to us and will cost very much financially. Cryogenic cutting is a supersonic jet of liquid nitrogen emitted under very high pressure. It is capable of any materials, including metals, even very large thickness. The bottom line is that liquid nitrogen cools to very low temperatures the material, in our case steel, and under the pressure of water this area crumbles at the micro level. As a result, the material is cut. The basis is the specificity of liquid nitrogen, when any material, very much cooled, becomes incredibly brittle. Even a live frog would be frozen, thrown on the floor, and shattered. You see, Yes, what is it? Such a cutter will be a Paradise for any thief, for any one box shall not stand, neither the first class nor the third, nor the fifth. Very low temperature gives the fragility of microparticles, and a huge pressure, up to 4 tons per square centimeter, squeezes out the material. Perfect. But alas, these technologies are very expensive and they are not freely available. To this day is used only in single copies of expensive installations from $500.000 in space America. Google, read, if interested. Can from whom there is money and homes will collect such a unit. Only what size it will be and whether it is convenient to transport to the ATM? This method is perhaps only fantastic and written for the General development of the reader.

[COLOR= "White"]13 methods You know.[/COLOR] I Think everyone can find something closer. I still think the eighth method is the best - gas explosion. It's instant. It takes a moment. The whole operation takes place in two minutes. It is completely safe and very effective. In the near future will increasingly put gas sensors in the safe and the method will come to naught. So far, everything is very favorable for the work of thieves. And a couple of words about working with the ATM and the crimes themselves as such. You don't have to break in with a gun, you don't have to threaten people, you don't have to leave witnesses. It's simple. Here's the money box. You have 2 minutes. You open it, you take it. No one limits the time for preparation. Isn't it lovely?
again, I emphasize that in no way do I encourage readers to commit crimes. All information is given for General development and nothing more.

To the question of "smart" people about paint in cassettes. She's not there. Used in zero. It is expensive and unwise for a Bank to use such funds to this day. Cartridges with paint are used only in the bags of collectors when transporting a large amount of money.
Perhaps this is all I can share with you today. And you don't need to know more. The information above is enough to seize the cash of any ATM in two minutes.
Blowing up an ATM is pleasing to the eye:
edward is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
instructions, methods, opening