View Single Post
  #1 Old 05-14-2015, 05:35 PM
Zerus

Zerus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to Fraud PokerStars - Pt3. [Updated Thread] - Cashout Methods, Final Considerations

How to Fraud PokerStars - Pt3. [Updated Thread] - Cashout Methods, Final Considerations

Since we have the fraudulent funds in the account, now we have to make the virtual money turns into real money.

--- Cashout Methods ---

1. In my opinion the best and easiest way: Sell the account with balance for third parties. People transfers for their legit accounts and then they can play or withdrawl the money. Theres a big market for this type of deal. I buy Pokerstars chipdumped accounts anytime for example.

2. Cashout to neteller or moneybookers: This is harder, but also works as a charm. For first cashout pokerstars security will ask for passport, driver licence or any shit like that. You can get fake passport here with good vendors. The good thing in this method, is that you will withdrawl a lot easier after first cashout, because the account will have the VERIFIED status in pokerstars database.

3. Find a drop to take the fraudulents funds and make a direct transfer for his account. In this case, buyer must assume the risk.

--- Final Considerations ---

Here I will write what I forgot to post in other threads, and I will add here anything that is important for this job.

1. I am not responsible if your account gets banned. Is up to you make the good work or dont.
2. Don´t be stupid: Don´t try to deposit and then transfer to another person. The account will be banned. The money must be laudered and then cashed out for one of the above methods.
3. PokerStars limits to transfer for new accounts is: 215 within 24 hours, 300 in a week, 500 in a month.
4. Tower Torneos (from 888 network) have a lower security. I already withdrawl money to neteller and moneybookers without sending documents to him.
5. Fulltilt Poker is merged with pokerstars, and probabilly there are good methods to chipdumping between them. I dont have ideas for it yet, so feel free to add any here.
6. Pokerstars may also require e telephone verification for cashout method #2.
7. Post any question about poker dumping here, if I know the answer, will be my pleasure help you.

Thats all for today!

See you in next tutorial!
Zerus is offline   Reply With Quote