View Single Post
  #1 Old 01-15-2016, 12:10 PM
mg.cash

mg.cash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MoneyGram cashout in Spain.

Hello!

I want to offer a cashout service of Moneygram in Spain on any names. No real people! There are no real people means there are no problems and unpleasant situations. We receive transactions on any your name . We receive everything, online transactions, scam, the translations from your drops. I don't do cashout stolen transactions and transfers within the country (online from Spain). An individual treatment of each client. I am ready to offer the most favorable % in this service + discounts for big amounts.
Transaction has to be at the check in the status of Available. If your transaction gets to Hold, we call to Call Center and try to remove it. If the operator doesn't remove your transaction out of Hold, it will still have status of Available, but to receive it there is no opportunity. In that case I dont take responsibility, as I don't bear any responsibility for material which you use. In such cases I will provide a photo/screen of a sistem of the operator where the status of this translation will be visible.

Payments: MoneyGram (15-30 minutes after cashout will be done) / Bitcoin EUR /RIA/ WebMoney (other options are discussed individually). I don't pay the commission of payment systems. As wrote above I am ready to provide the most favorable %, but I need for each transaction the scan (a white background of the A4 format and the original size of the document is necessary. The best is the scan of the passport. Any passports, except Spanish). From you I need the number of transaction + the scan = favorable % from me.

Also I will consider offers on gray and blank schemes where you need MoneyGram.

Operating time: 7 days a week from 9:00 am - 11:00 pm Spanish time (UTC +1)

697554881 (icq + otr)
We speak russian, english, german and spanish.
mg.cash is offline   Reply With Quote