View Single Post
  #1 Old 05-26-2015, 07:54 AM
MIB

MIB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Partnership proposal for dealing with tickets for events in the USA

Hello. I suggest partnership, the division of labor. The point is simple: you provide tickets for sports\concerts\theater, I sell them, cashed the money, then we divide income 50\50.

-Adopts only e-tickets(electronic format *PDF), hard-tickets(paper)will not be accepted
-Do not accept tickets from sites StubHub.com and TicketMaster.com due to high tickets charge % from these sites. TicketMaster's tickets accepted only from sites resellers
-As I said earlier, your percentage of sales was 50%. If we assume that the purchase amount in your shop, the percentage ranges from 20% to 45%
-I Do not have shops where to buy, training and advice for the purchase is not engaged
-Don't merge shops my partners, so do not ask
-My offer for serious people who want to work and earn on a good amount. If you are "not on", the first find shops, test them and then contact me

-Feedbaks provided at a nearby board on request
-All sales reporting or blocking(yes, it happens, there's no getting away)is available on request. From my side everything is transparent in every day online

I would like to add the following: if you are already working alone in this field, then on my terms, you will earn more because You need only to give me tickets, the rest of the work I take that takes the most time

For contact and feedback, please contact PM
MIB is offline   Reply With Quote