View Single Post
  #7 Old 01-15-2022, 01:35 PM
OG Santa

OG Santa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_mode View Post
Hello everyone!
Now I am studying more detail about virtual carding.
So I have a few questions...
- How to understand which sites can work on?
* What do need to find out and where to find it? ( verifications, countries, payments, age, CC types etc...).
* How to understand that the site is not suitable?
- Which BIN's to use?
* Where can I find a list of NON-VBV BIN's?
* How can I check a BIN to NON-VBV?
- What tools are needed for carding? ( antidetect, document scan, phone num, proxy, cc etc...).
* Where can I get them?
- What's the best way to check CC? ( Valid / Dead / Live ).
* Donate, Checker or something else?
- How to find out why the payment failed?
- Why need a MAC Changer?
just for anonymity or does it somehow help carding?
* Which program is the best to use for this?
- How can understand that I am 100% ready for carding?
Any topics that can help me on these issues, please send me.
If someone wants to work together, then write to me in telegram ( @BenjaminFAN ).
I think we will find common interests.
Thank you all and have a nice day!

Hey man. Every site that takes card payment at checkout is caedable. To know which sites to card per time you just gotta follow up on information and trends. For example everyone knows to stay away from amazon rn. Another good way is to research and try out sites and bins on your own. I got a reference for vbv and non vbv bins i'll check and share a link.

On what tools are needed, anyone interested in carding can start up with a pc,good proxy, credit cards and a drop address and for a better opsec Rdp, antidetect, cc cleaner and mac address changer could be employed amongst other tools.

Every device has got a mac address and the same way you mask your ip address using vpns and otger proxies, your mac address can be disguised using a mac changer. It's not a madatory measure and it's to cover your digital footprint.

To be sure the cc you got is live could run it on a GoFundMe for a dollar. A payment could fail for a host of reasons ranging from bad cards to region blocks and custom site security measures.

Get your opsec straight and give it a go. Waiting till you understand you're 100% ready for carding sounds like a longshot. Doesn't it.
OG Santa is offline   Reply With Quote