View Single Post
  #1 Old 11-18-2013, 11:00 AM
Honest Seller
VERIFIED

Honest Seller 1
Send a message via ICQ to Honest Seller
Default EU CCV Cashout Method

1. Go to www.freelancer.com and make "legit" account, or get hacked account from botnet owner. (better to get hacked account, its faster to cashout then)

2. Post that you offer services in some random listings and that you can complete their jobs, bla bla.

3. Make another account, this time with same country sock5/vpn as card holder. (You need EU non-vbv or EU AMEX)

4. Refill your account using Skrill payment with credit card. Do NOT attempt to refill with money worth over £600. Because it will ask for phone verification.

5. Now when you have money on the account, create a contest for webdesign, something easy like design a logo, and write some stuff why you need logo in description.

6. Lastly, with your other account find a logo somewhere on google, or from other site. Then wait a few hours and let more people join the contest.

7. Award yourself the contest, cashout the money using Moneybookers/PayPal or Bank.

I cant tell you what bins work better than others, you have to research about bank policy yourself. But I can tell you that I used AMEX from Poland when I did this. In total I made over ˆ6000, but im lazy to do it because its many steps thats why I share it.

You can also use this site for other stuff, if you want webdesign or tool/coding for free you can scam designers or coders.

Enjoy
Honest Seller is offline   Reply With Quote