Cyber Security Forum

Cyber Security Forum (https://carders.zone/index.php)
-   Carding for Beginners (https://carders.zone/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   I am new and i want to be the best (https://carders.zone/showthread.php?t=25124)

fanatic17 03-05-2017 09:48 PM

I am new and i want to be the best

Hi everyone , i am new in carding , i know few things , but never i was in " this business " ... in last 6-7 years i made other scamming things , but it`s time to do some big things .
I want to learn everything , i want to have my tools , i want to use them in the right way , with no misstakes ... but , everytime is one " but " ... i need someone to explain me how i must do it properly , what i need , how much i have to invest and if it`s any way to do it quicker because i need cash . I know , now you will say that everyone want cash and for everyone was somehow hard at the beginning , but we are in 2017 and i see only on this forum few hundred of experts and i`ve decided to ask your help .
Of course , nothing is for free , i know that , i need real informations , real stuff , real deals ...
Thank you and maybe is someone here who can help me

reelteeron 05-21-2017 04:17 PM

i am new too :D

stephen554 05-21-2017 09:47 PM

am new here,i need a hacking coach

andylau 05-30-2017 02:50 AM

i am new too

anonANIMA05087 05-30-2017 12:35 PM

New here too and looking to learn a lot

frdferris 06-09-2017 11:51 AM

I am new too

rydrhawkins 06-14-2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanatic17 (Post 44757)
Hi everyone , i am new in carding , i know few things , but never i was in " this business " ... in last 6-7 years i made other scamming things , but it`s time to do some big things .
I want to learn everything , i want to have my tools , i want to use them in the right way , with no misstakes ... but , everytime is one " but " ... i need someone to explain me how i must do it properly , what i need , how much i have to invest and if it`s any way to do it quicker because i need cash . I know , now you will say that everyone want cash and for everyone was somehow hard at the beginning , but we are in 2017 and i see only on this forum few hundred of experts and i`ve decided to ask your help .
Of course , nothing is for free , i know that , i need real informations , real stuff , real deals ...
Thank you and maybe is someone here who can help me

ok

lionglisa 06-14-2017 05:27 PM

i also newbie, i want to learn more about this.

jemsaedah 11-10-2017 09:18 PM

i am new too

I boy 03-28-2018 03:27 PM

Nice to be on here