Cyber Security Forum

Cyber Security Forum (https://carders.zone/index.php)
-   Carding for Beginners (https://carders.zone/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   ATM Cash out (https://carders.zone/showthread.php?t=3102)

Sykops 10-23-2013 02:28 PM

ATM Cash out

Hi.

I don't see the point in instore carding. You take the chance of being on video tape. A necessary step in all of this of managing risk. Managing risk means eliminating all possible links of the use of the CC's to the carder. In other words, I don't want to get caught. I've been in trouble before and I don't want to sit in a cell eating ramen soups with gang members.

I only want to cash out at ATMs. I see very little risk in buying tracks and using an encoder to write data to the CC's and take them to an ATM. But since I don't have the money for an encoder yet I need to find another similar process.

Are there vendors out there who will sell you the plastic cards and write on them as well?

Sykops

Sykops 10-23-2013 02:45 PM

Will people sell dumps along with the PIN numbers

My other question is...

Will people sell dumps along with the PIN's?

Tunech101 10-24-2013 05:40 AM

hit me up what country dumps are you looking to buy?

Lebron 10-26-2013 09:27 PM

Dumps with pins are as good as having the real cash right in your hands. So the your question: will anyone like to sell dumps with pins? I dont think so. Bro i bet anyone who says he has is a big ripper. From experience a true carder wont sell those...

Sykops 10-27-2013 07:01 PM

How are some of these guys getting cash withdrawals from ATM's then? I've seen youtube videos of dudes with white cards getting cash. The PIN numbers were written on the cards. They must be getting the PIN's from somewhere.

bankbccent 12-10-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sykops (Post 4027)
How are some of these guys getting cash withdrawals from ATM's then? I've seen youtube videos of dudes with white cards getting cash. The PIN numbers were written on the cards. They must be getting the PIN's from somewhere.

I have done this , I was in China . You can work

carder 03-11-2014 03:32 PM

i need Dumps with Pin USA, anyone can help me :(
inbox me plz, i have all tools for made fake card

paki250 05-10-2014 10:30 AM

It has high charges during payment.

PipoLemmerdeur 08-13-2014 05:45 AM

i hame more dump + pin buy it
but all seller D+P are scammers !!!
i live in europe and here ATM need chip + pin cards
nobody i think is able to write EMV chipped cards
if someone know this, i m interested too

Moneyy 09-12-2018 05:03 AM

If you need Dumps with Atm pin PM me ASAP !

Quote:

Originally Posted by carder (Post 5308)
i need Dumps with Pin USA, anyone can help me :(
inbox me plz, i have all tools for made fake card