Cyber Security Forum

Cyber Security Forum (https://carders.zone/index.php)
-   Carding for Beginners (https://carders.zone/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Hacking Credit Database (https://carders.zone/showthread.php?t=10756)

PugLover4578 07-29-2015 10:44 PM

Hacking Credit Database

Is it possible to hack into the credit bureau database and remove state tax liens, credit card debit, student loans and increase credit score?

Datastr3am_C0wb0y 08-05-2015 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PugLover4578 (Post 17465)
Is it possible to hack into the credit bureau database and remove state tax liens, credit card debit, student loans and increase credit score?

Anything is possible, but that kind of access would require a lot of knowledge that would not be worth trying to access that info as it would take some exploit and even if you find some exploit to gain access it would take several authorization user-pass that you would need to rat the specific people that have access to that kind of sensitive data.

BuggsBunny 10-06-2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PugLover4578 (Post 17465)

If you start this without any knowledge at all, i wouldn't take the time to learn that, it's even hard for expierenced carders, i'm pretty sure.

Zang 10-28-2015 10:20 AM

OK

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuggsBunny (Post 21149)
If you start this without any knowledge at all, i wouldn't take the time to learn that, it's even hard for expierenced carders, i'm pretty sure.

Yes think the same

privteam.im 11-04-2015 10:13 AM

ààààààâïïïïïïïïïïïïï

g4lyfe 11-04-2015 12:05 PM

Code:

try to find these  IP Address Scanne IP Calculator  IP Converter Port Listener  Port Scanner Ping NetStat  ways)  Trace Route (2 ways) 9) TCP/IP Configuration  Online - Offline Checker  Resolve Host & IP  Time Sync  Whois & MX Lookup  Connect0r  Connection Analysator and protector  Net Sender E-mail seeker  Net Pager  Active and Passive port scanner, play around and google hack passwords and you are in :P
:rolleyes:

Monicque4nan 11-14-2015 04:28 PM

perfect !

quame14 05-21-2017 02:35 PM

i am real versed on credit rebuilding and repair accessing and erasing debt is what im here for to i would like to know more?

reelteeron 05-21-2017 04:15 PM

no you cant

bowsetter 05-27-2017 04:26 PM

You will need skill and experience remember the master has failed more times than the beginner ever tried